AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

coincidentally just got my og pair restored
20230109_222623.jpg

97 and 03
20230109_232020.jpg
If you don’t mind me asking where do you get your restorations done?

“Raptor 7” is asinine

Since I opened that can of worms...

EVERYONE calls them Raptors. Hell look at all the resale sites, SX, Goat, SG, Flight Club. But nah yall ogs got it cause the Raptors werent even a thing when they were out right? :lol:

2023 is that year! I'm just happy to get a proper wc3 (almost) and playoff 13. I know these are definitely on a lot of s heads wish list. Not my jam, but just glad see Nike feeding the culture.

Who said im trying to get you to join the dark side? Every shoe, everytime, people nitpick. Its absurd. :lol:
The criticisms of the 2009 pair are a long way from nitpicking LOL
More than one person has explained to you why many consider them a crap retro. You’re correct that sometimes the criticisms posted on NT go overboard, but this isn’t one of those times. But if you enjoy your 2009s, then just enjoy them and don’t worry about others who think they suck.

Great news! My most wanted pair of AJs at this point. Only owned the 2009 pair and sold them a few years back for way more than they should have gone for. My biggest want with these is the shade of red. It was way too muted on the 2009 pair. As was said esrlier in this thread, the shade of red made these pop. JB got the cherry 11 right last month. They had a shade of red similar to the first release of the low back in 2001. I am hoping the same happens for these as well. Will easily be a double up, dare I say a triple?

No no, this isnt even objective nor is this anecdotal. EVERYONE calls them Raptors. Go to SX or Goat right now, what they called? :lol: Its a nickname that stuck, just how it is. This aint an opinion fam. :lol:
Bruh, that’s because the vast majority of “sneaker heads” today are CASUAL heads, just like yourself. And just like any industry, it’s going to target the majority. Casual heads don’t know or care that those 7s were out years before the Toronto NBA team existed. Most people call them raptors, and most people are wrong. An opinion does not become a fact just because it’s popular, or held by the majority.

And to act as if SX or Goat have some type of authority on naming rights :lol:

Bruh, that’s because the vast majority of “sneaker heads” today are CASUAL heads, just like yourself. And just like any industry, it’s going to target the majority. Casual heads don’t know or care that those 7s were out years before the Toronto NBA team existed. Most people call them raptors, and most people are wrong. An opinion does not become a fact just because it’s popular, or held by the majority.

And to act as if SX or Goat have some type of authority on naming rights :lol:
Facts. I can call myself a 3 headed purple alien from Planet X. Doesn’t make it so.

Back
Top Bottom