AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Brings me back memories of 97 :pimp:
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xii-38.jpg

michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xii-33.jpg

hb8opy7azgrwood1tuuo.jpg
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xii-31.jpg
57c25f84184a5cc301924f966b62a8a6.jpg
f8db4374f1aed7091e68c4df99ffcc27.jpg
EKouRxeWkAAvoh8

EKouRxeXsAEa2Pi.jpg

Not to mention the shade of red. It's common knowledge that the 2009s were a garbage retro :lol:

Ya’ll be nitpicking everything. Yet yall copped the L&F’s, yall gonna all cop the “yellowed” WC3’s, etc etc. :lol:

I luh my pair. Shape looks good, leather is fine to me, the reds a bit darker so what. Yall just be mad ungrateful if it aint a 1/1 replica of the OG.

Ya’ll be nitpicking everything. Yet yall copped the L&F’s, yall gonna all cop the “yellowed” WC3’s, etc etc. :lol:

I luh my pair. Shape looks good, leather is fine to me, the reds a bit darker so what. Yall just be mad ungrateful if it aint a 1/1 replica of the OG.

If you like them, that's all that matters. But I wouldn't ever call the wrong freaking color a "nitpick." Have you ever had or seen the OGs in real life? That shade of red is what made the colorway so dope in the first place to many of us. Change that and you change the whole damn shoe :lol:

If you like them, that's all that matters. But I wouldn't ever call the wrong freaking color a "nitpick." Have you ever had or seen the OGs in real life? That shade of red is what made the colorway so dope in the first place to many of us. Change that and you change the whole damn shoe :lol:
Leave him, starting to think he stans for Jordan Brand. Ungrateful will never fail to make me laugh. Who are you, Gentry? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom