AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I haven't worked at FTL in over a decade.

you keep on being a "right sole jumpman is 1.5mm off from the left sole jumpman" for reasons

Ok and I said what I said so what's the issue? What do you mean "Keep"? My comment got you pressed for no reason, you could have kept scrolling

But who's "Complaining"?🤔 Ain't this Nike "Talk"? lol SMH.....Don't we tallk about shoes on here or am I on the wrong site? If y'all cool spending all that money on a pair of shoes that you're not completely satisfied with because of flaws then thats on YOU. I find it hilarious when ppl try to tell other ppl how they should spend their hard earned money.....

But who's "Complaining"?🤔 Ain't this Nike "Talk"? lol SMH.....Don't we tallk about shoes on here or am I on the wrong site? If y'all cool spending all that money on a pair of shoes that you're not completely satisfied with because of flaws then thats on YOU. I find it hilarious when ppl try to tell other ppl how they should spend their hard earned money.....

I get both sides of the coin really. It's hard to find your "perfect" but I also understand that the QC on pairs hasn't been good in YEARS. Retail prices continue to go up. If I really want a shoe, I try to grab like 2-3 pair and just pick from that bunch with the least flaws and either return or sell the ones I don't like. If the shoes are limited (these aren't) then you're usually dealt the hand that's played. The game isn't always fair.

Jernts lookin plush :pimp:
IMG_1396.jpeg

I get both sides of the coin really. It's hard to find your "perfect" but I also understand that the QC on pairs hasn't been good in YEARS. Retail prices continue to go up. If I really want a shoe, I try to grab like 2-3 pair and just pick from that bunch with the least flaws and either return or sell the ones I don't like. If the shoes are limited (these aren't) then you're usually dealt the hand that's played. The game isn't always fair.

Exactly brother, that’s all I’m saying 💯

Haven't seen this spoken about, I know I'm not the only person that's meticulous with their shoes, especially when paying $210 for a pair. Have y'all checked the "Jumpman" plastic tabs on yours? The placement on my pair from Nike was off. One foot had a higher jumpman were the other pair was noticeably lower. Even the medial side was off too. Not only that, the right foot on my pair wasn't lined up correctly on the front toe so it caused a big crease straight down the middle and on the sides of the toe box every time I took a step. I don't care about my shoes creasing but in that way is a no go for me. I could see how the bottom sole wasn't glued all the way through because the sole wasn't lined up correctly and there was a tiny gap in that space because of the misalignment. Surprised it even passed QC

I was gonna return them but was lucky to find another size 10 in store and bought them to swap the feet and then returned back to store. Only issue now is one pair has more tumbled leather than the other but not too much, plastic tab on medial side aren't the same height but a lot better than what I had and the left foot mudguard isn't alined all the way correctly with the midsole which you can see in the last pic [bottom foot] the mudguard goes past the midsole. Happy to have these but lately been more selective with my sneaker purchases and no matter how much I want a shoe, if my pair isn't made right to my liking I rather keep that money in pocket to buy a better pair or something else. This is one of the reasons I rather try on/buy shoes in store. I need at least 2-3 pairs of the same size so I can pick out the best looking feet to pair up
The size of the jumpman tab has always varied from shoe to shoe, including the same pair.

Truth be told qc was horrible on ogs and it’s lightyears better on current retro 12.

Og just had the better shape and textile quality so the misalignment’s and all that were looked over. I remember mad b grade looking ogs that were sold through champs footlocker etc

I’d take the imperfections all day in exchange for og build tho. a world where we got both would be nice lol

I get QC complaints but we’re talking about the smallest of ones here. This is not a hand made product, it comes off a factory line. It costs dollars to make, not hundreds. So what are we talking about here? Your jumpmans are barely misaligned across two shoes that came from thousands made that day.

Nike has never had great QC and it’s better now, but such a tiny difference across two shoes is par for the course across almost every company. It’s a waste of time to even give thought to. You bought a mass produced cheap product at a high price and your expectations are something that won’t exist. Brilliant.

I get what y'all saying, I know we'll never get a 100% perfect pair but I try my best to get at least both feet looking the same. I guess it's my OCD lol.

I've never understood how this can happen. Aren't all tabs made separately and in the same way? How can they all be made in different shapes, and sizes?
Not really different shapes and sizes, but the height definitely varied on pairs since the OG. To be honest, it doesn’t bother me at all.

Haven't seen this spoken about, I know I'm not the only person that's meticulous with their shoes, especially when paying $210 for a pair. Have y'all checked the "Jumpman" plastic tabs on yours? The placement on my pair from Nike was off. One foot had a higher jumpman were the other pair was noticeably lower. Even the medial side was off too. Not only that, the right foot on my pair wasn't lined up correctly on the front toe so it caused a big crease straight down the middle and on the sides of the toe box every time I took a step. I don't care about my shoes creasing but in that way is a no go for me. I could see how the bottom sole wasn't glued all the way through because the sole wasn't lined up correctly and there was a tiny gap in that space because of the misalignment. Surprised it even passed QC

I was gonna return them but was lucky to find another size 10 in store and bought them to swap the feet and then returned back to store. Only issue now is one pair has more tumbled leather than the other but not too much, plastic tab on medial side aren't the same height but a lot better than what I had and the left foot mudguard isn't alined all the way correctly with the midsole which you can see in the last pic [bottom foot] the mudguard goes past the midsole. Happy to have these but lately been more selective with my sneaker purchases and no matter how much I want a shoe, if my pair isn't made right to my liking I rather keep that money in pocket to buy a better pair or something else. This is one of the reasons I rather try on/buy shoes in store. I need at least 2-3 pairs of the same size so I can pick out the best looking feet to pair up

IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_1897 (1).jpg
1699477219540.png

To this day, I still wonder if this free throw line dunk at his age of this commercial was real. Had a magazine back in the 90's that said it was but can't find it for nothing now. He was between 33 - 36 at time of it. So, it's not out of the realm of possibility that it is.

I think even back then I was like na :lol: he probably could’ve but that wasn’t it lol

Back
Top Bottom