AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this is going to be the %$## everybody is copping. I still like my 2004s but i might grab a pair of these too

Gonna try to order from NDC or online at midnight.

If no go, then head out to the mall around 5 am, I'ma go out there Thursday and see what they talking about.

Wearing a size 14 is a gift and a curse

Looking forward to this thread on online release friday night. People will be claiming "easy cop" and those salty for not getting a pair will blast on em for it. Never fails! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Looking forward to this thread on online release friday night. People will be claiming "easy cop" and those salty for not getting a pair will blast on em for it. Never fails! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate that easy cop nonsense. Dudes be on the phone for an hour talking bout "easy cop" 

I was able to cop the Candy Cane XIV's, Stealth X's, & Easter KD's on Eastbay w/ no problem. But I gotta feeling it's going to be a whole new ballgame this time around. Gonna try at midnight, then cop at my local Mall Saturday morning, just in case.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate that easy cop nonsense. Dudes be on the phone for an hour talking bout "easy cop" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Do I take a roadtrip to kentucky and miss this release or do I miss out on the roadtrip and cop these?
You do both...google the shoe stores in Kentucky where you will be and call them to see who's getting them in.  Maybe Jordans don't sell fast there.  I copped my Space Jams back in day from some athletes foot store in the middle of nowhere in Alabama when I was on a work trip.

Don't set yourself up for failure unless your ready to line up cause I at least know down here in Western Ky You will have hell getting a pair unless you don't mind standing in line for 5-6 hours and rolling the dice on maybe 50 pair. From a Kentuckian im just warning you so you will be prepared. By the way what part of Ky you coming 2?  

What part of Kentucky you in? I'm thinkin about heading to Paducah or Clarksville, TN since im btw both.

I've been anticipating this re-retro since news broke of its release and I can't believe it's almost finally here. I've been IMPATIENTLY waiting like a lot of you and this has been the longest April EVER.
laugh.gif

I'm going to try out the Twitter RSVP through Nike Town on Thursday. I have 2 chances to get it since I fortunately have 2 Nike Towns near me (LA/Santa Monica). If that doesn't work out, then I'll try my luck with NDC on Friday. Last resort would be heading out to the mall early in the morning. I'm counting on the Twitter RSVP to secure a pair because I'd rather not wait in line hours before the store opens and just pick it up any time throughout the day instead. I really have high hopes for this Twitter RSVP method to be successful because it'll make it a lot easier to cop without worrying about getting your size at the store or NDC crashing.

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by dimez81

So really? Buying more than one pair, IM starting to think NT is full of RESELLERS!!!!!!!! Killing the game mane!

or maybe 1 to rock and 1 to stock down the road? i buy doubles all the time.

And I HAVE done this when i was in HS, I used to ball in a pair and then keep for the collection. When the concrete IV's dropped I seen cats walking out with 5-6 pairs. I thought about just masking up and waiting in the parking lot! Better be glad I got my pair lol
devil.gif

eek.gif
Concrete IVs...

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by glove72

You do both...google the shoe stores in Kentucky where you will be and call them to see who's getting them in.  Maybe Jordans don't sell fast there.  I copped my Space Jams back in day from some athletes foot store in the middle of nowhere in Alabama when I was on a work trip.

Don't set yourself up for failure unless your ready to line up cause I at least know down here in Western Ky You will have hell getting a pair unless you don't mind standing in line for 5-6 hours and rolling the dice on maybe 50 pair. From a Kentuckian im just warning you so you will be prepared. By the way what part of Ky you coming 2?  

What part of Kentucky you in? I'm thinkin about heading to Paducah or Clarksville, TN since im btw both.
I'm in Hoptown
pimp.gif
, We get everything down here.

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Gonna try to order from NDC or online at midnight.

If no go, then head out to the mall around 5 am, I'ma go out there Thursday and see what they talking about.

Wearing a size 14 is a gift and a curse

Amen brother! We're right at that cut off where most of the stores in the mall only carry up to 13. I finally narrowed down the stores in my vicinity that carry 14.

I guess we not getting an official thread for this release.

Anyways, I'm so happy I'm getting these.

On feet vids popping up on YT and they look amazing!

Less than 4 days away!

Boys ain't gonna sleep at all Friday night-Saturday.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by dimez81

or maybe 1 to rock and 1 to stock down the road? i buy doubles all the time.

And I HAVE done this when i was in HS, I used to ball in a pair and then keep for the collection. When the concrete IV's dropped I seen cats walking out with 5-6 pairs. I thought about just masking up and waiting in the parking lot! Better be glad I got my pair lol
devil.gif

eek.gif
Concrete IVs...
And there is no excuse claiming a typo for that. Big difference between concrete and cement
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

I've been anticipating this re-retro since news broke of its release and I can't believe it's almost finally here. I've been IMPATIENTLY waiting like a lot of you and this has been the longest April EVER.
laugh.gif

I'm going to try out the Twitter RSVP through Nike Town on Thursday. I have 2 chances to get it since I fortunately have 2 Nike Towns near me (LA/Santa Monica). If that doesn't work out, then I'll try my luck with NDC on Friday. Last resort would be heading out to the mall early in the morning. I'm counting on the Twitter RSVP to secure a pair because I'd rather not wait in line hours before the store opens and just pick it up any time throughout the day instead. I really have high hopes for this Twitter RSVP method to be successful because it'll make it a lot easier to cop without worrying about getting your size at the store or NDC crashing.
Best of luck my man. I got the same game plan. Trying my luck with 3rd St. Just gotta get that conf# and then pick it up. Sounds effortless. If not, on to plan (b)... But I got my fingers crossed for San Mo!!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I guess we not getting an official thread for this release.

Anyways, I'm so happy I'm getting these.

On feet vids popping up on YT and they look amazing!

Less than 4 days away!

Boys ain't gonna sleep at all Friday night-Saturday.

laugh.gif

DHughes, saw on some previous posts that your picking these up in West Springfield.. you going to the Holyoke Mall to get them or a local spot.. if you don't mind me asking.. me and a couple friends are going to hit a local spot and see whats up

Originally Posted by SolexSup

NDC has only come through for me once
laugh.gif
I copped the Concords on NDC easy as hell...I feel like I can get anything on there now...we'll see how it goes Friday night.

Friendly tip: if anyone lives near a Hibbett Sports, they always get retros, and not too many people know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom