AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by sloanboy

To be completely honest, they all think they are homie.. But more than half of them only buy newer retros and know nothing about the game.
laugh.gif
They're all hype beasts that washed up on the shore of the Spacejam and Concord releases.

Same goes for greensboro nc This is a college city these kids here prolly to young to even see jordan play in his prime at least but there will be also be a few old heads 30+ out there.......

I won't lie about it, I'm only 19. But I've always grown up playing basketball and having love for the greatest player of all time.. I've studied a lot of his games and a lot of his highlights multiple times just admiring his dedication and technique, and also his story. I've done my research not only about the man himself, but also about the shoe legacy that he's left behind. I feel I have a right to consider myself someone who has a passion for shoes. (Mostly Jordans, but that's changing a bit.) "Sneakerhead", "Jordanhead", "Shoehead", whatever you wanna call it. That's me IMO.

ALSO, I thought I'd leave these comments of mine here for everyone before I take a nap. haha

1.) If NT crashes because of this release, I've lost all hope in the recovery or the game.. I mean cmon. TWITTER PAGES CRASHING NOW? SRS?
2.) @#$% just got real after seeing those Serramonte pictures, obviously showing that the demand is high for these and supply is low in a lot of places.
3.) This thread has picked up a steamboat engine and is chugging along now.. I'll probably wake up from my nap and we'll be on pg. 130.
indifferent.gif

^ All true man.
Hopefully all true sneakerheads gets a pair that wants it.

I'm ready for this release / looks like this will sell out just like the cement ivs / 1 pair and I'm good was debating 2 but well see

Wow, seems to be getting worse for everyone trying to secure a pair. Probably gonna have to show up 4a.m. on Saturday to secure my pair. Same old story for both ft and fl in my town, around 18 pairs each with only 1 size 11.5 at each location. Good luck to everyone in here and I hope I read more success stories Saturday than horror stories.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

RSVP by bigsupa507, on Flickr

TRYING TO DOUBLE UP..

& thats exactly how easy it is.... if you had more id#'s you could have rsvp'ed for as many as you want(but of course the persons who id# you used would have to walk in & pick them up not you)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

TRYING TO DOUBLE UP..

& thats exactly how easy it is.... if you had more id#'s you could have rsvp'ed for as many as you want(but of course the persons who id# you used would have to walk in & pick them up not you)

Honestly I can easily have 3 attempts at landing a pair every time.. 3 school id's I still have. Lmao getting ready for the Breds 

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

250+ have nothing in their life they could be doing on a thursday morning
frown.gif

I gladly paid 250 and will sleep easy saturday morning.
You outta ya mind payin 250 for these. SMH.

Don't worry, he GLADLY paid his 250 so that he doesn't have to worry about waiting in line for a few hours, and so that he can come in here and brag about it.
happy.gif
He can gladly do whatever he wants, but HE is still outta his mind lol.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by ColdCity

TRYING TO DOUBLE UP..

Honestly I can easily have 3 attempts at landing a pair every time.. 3 school id's I still have. Lmao getting ready for the Breds 

theres so many possible loopholes in this new system its not even funny...you could do the same thing bigsupa just did & have 6 pairs on lock
laugh.gif

You'd better space out pick ups for those who think they can get away with using multiple ID's at the SAME location.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

250+ have nothing in their life they could be doing on a thursday morning
frown.gif

I gladly paid 250 and will sleep easy saturday morning.
You outta ya mind payin 250 for these. SMH.

Don't worry, he GLADLY paid his 250 so that he doesn't have to worry about waiting in line for a few hours, and so that he can come in here and brag about it.
happy.gif

not gloating at all just have a piece of mind that i can go out and do something on a friday night rather than sitting outside a store or online... time is money when you hit a certain age and 75 bucks more really isnt that big of a deal if im guranteed my pair

Originally Posted by clkru

TRYING TO DOUBLE UP..

indifferent.gif
   I hope your greed bites you in the ***.

because hes trying to double up insert michelle obama why you mad tho pic....... maybe he wants 2 for himself , if i didnt have a decent pair of 04's i would be doubling up also........ it would be TOTALLY different if he posted multiple confirmations for multiple different sizes but he didnt

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Is everyone in Sacramento a "sneakerhead"?

laugh.gif

To be completely honest, they all think they are homie.. But more than half of them only buy newer retros and know nothing about the game.
laugh.gif
They're all hype beasts that washed up on the shore of the Spacejam and Concord releases.

Same goes for greensboro nc This is a college city these kids here prolly to young to even see jordan play in his prime at least but there will be also be a few old heads 30+ out there.......
NC FAM
pimp.gif
  HOH in Winston is doing a raffle.  Be there between around 7, that's when they are giving out tickets.  I'm still debating on if I'm copping or not.  If I do, it will be online only for me.  I'm done with lines and all of that nonsense.  I almost got snubbed at the Concord release at Four Seasons.  Never again.  People cutting in line and generally being ignorant over sneakers they don't even know the history behind.  I'm good.

ndc will be easy for me for these. im still on the fence tho. i have a crazy crispy pair from 04, but i kinda want a pair that i can beat up now. playoffs are smooth. they were never my favorites, but theyre kinda cool.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I do admit that having all your shoe boxes have the same size looks cool, but I think I'd rather make sure all my shoes fit me just how I like it. All my stuff is 10-11, depending on how the shoe runs.
Same here all my shoes are 10.5-11. For Jordans, about 75% is size 10.5, 20% is size 11 and 5% is size 10. But in foamposites, I usually wear size 11, but got a couple of 10.5's. In air maxes, I wear size 10.5 but they feel a bit tighter than I expected. But the reason I do that is sometimes size 10.5 is gone then I have to go to size 11 and some instances size 10. For some reason, size 10.5 is one of the first sizes to fly off the shelves.

Memphis and prime are in for a rude awakening. Wait until you get past 30. I was the same size from hs up until a few years ago. Now, my "normal size" seems tight.
lol same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom