AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put my RSVP about 2 1/2 hours ago with NTLV (exactly 3mins after they announced it)...within an hour they tweeted for everyone to wait till they close the RSVP and they'll respond to our DMs so just be patient. They havn't close their RSVP yet and I havn't got a message back... *crossing fingers* I'm a size 12 btw! Congrats to everyone that has a pair reserved!

DM'ed NTNY 8:24 and got confirmation at 5:30, I was sweating bullets but its cool now 
pimp.gif

That 7-8am pick up time though 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

i have a confirmed pair of size 11 at niketown LA... noway im making it to LA though... Just a heads up if anyone is trying to bring a friend or something

you're from Boston and you registered for a pair in LA just to try out the twitter RSVP...could've saved that pair for someone who actually lives in LA and wanted to RSVP 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sdsualum

i have a confirmed pair of size 11 at niketown LA... noway im making it to LA though... Just a heads up if anyone is trying to bring a friend or something

you're from Boston and you registered for a pair in LA just to try out the twitter RSVP...could've saved that pair for someone who actually lives in LA and wanted to RSVP 
tired.gif
Wow really?

SM tweeted all confirmations have been sent. I guess you gotta be in under a minute to be in contention. Glad AIRRON didnt ruin my day and I got my 11 from Nike LA.

Originally Posted by mark2853

Originally Posted by sdsualum

tired.gif
Wow really?

373220_265526050169827_1234918607_n.jpg

whats the big deal, because i attempted the new rsvp system 2 minutes after i saw it.... stop whining bro i messaged them back and someone got the pair... yall salty

So I guess another chance would be to go to a niketown when the pick up cutoff ends to see If someone in ur size didn't pick up

whats the big deal, because i attempted the new rsvp system 2 minutes after i saw it.... stop whining bro i messaged them back and someone got the pair... yall salty

Well, at least someone got the pair.
Still, 
grin.gif

mad.gif

loving the new twitter rsvp system. still beyond me how atlanta lost our nike town store though.

Got mine from NT Seattle, now I'm gonna go for 2 more on NDC tomorrow night!

NT Summit at Seattle? 10am-12pm

Originally Posted by mushka81

mad.gif

Lol ... that sort of behavior definitely needs to be frowned upon around here. Good to hear they gave the pair to someone else though.

everyone needs to pop a chill pill.... half these kids who are reserving them arent even gonna wear them...

Well no word from NTSM, so I guess I went 1 for 2 today. I'm happy with it. Better than striking out. I'll just have to cop my 2nd pair tomorrow night. Then cruise over NTLA Saturday sometime. 

Is it weird that NTNY just sent me a DM saying they secured my shoes? a full 13 hours after I mailed them? eh, at least i got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom