AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gregzzy23

So they come out Friday as in today? How come there are no posts about people copping on eastbay, fl, ndc etc?

Don't worry, there's gonna a lot of that tomorrow.  Less than 24hrs now!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

So they come out Friday as in today? How come there are no posts about people copping on eastbay, fl, ndc etc?

Official Release Date is Saturday, 4/21. If online retailers are selling it at 12am (EST), then it's 9pm PST (Friday)

Weird... I thought I didn't get any confirmations from NikeSF when I woke up from my nap, cause when I check my twitter account I didn't see any new DM... ThenI checked my email just to double check and the confirmation was there, and it was sent about 25 minutes after I sent my RSVP DM....

Anyone else had this issue? Got an email confirmation but didn't show on twitter DM box?

NTLV came through for me...exactly 6 hours I got the DM from them. They tweeted that the RSVP is close but they haven't tweeted that they sent all the DMs already cause usually they do. I wanted two pairs but now it's just a waiting game to get it...I gaurantee I'll find one DS my size for $15-$20 over retail from these so called business people I see on CL or my local FB sneaker head group. Btw Delivered! To those who will miss this release, please wait and don't buy for hype...by the time the low XIs hit...baby resellers will be trying to move this so fast just so they can get some funds for the next iT shoe! Trust me...happens every release, you can quote me on that! GL tomorrow online and early morning pick up folks! Hope everyone in here gets theirs! (just the real heads) no lurkers or resellers! LoL!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

NTLV came through for me...exactly 6 hours I got the DM from them. They tweeted that the RSVP is close but they haven't tweeted that they sent all the DMs already cause usually they do. I wanted two pairs but now it's just a waiting game to get it...I gaurantee I'll find one DS my size for $15-$20 over retail from these so called business people I see on CL or my local FB sneaker head group. Btw Delivered! To those who will miss this release, please wait and don't buy for hype...by the time the low XIs hit...baby resellers will be trying to move this so fast just so they can get some funds for the next iT shoe! Trust me...happens every release, you can quote me on that! GL tomorrow online and early morning pick up folks! Hope everyone in here gets theirs! (just the real heads) no lurkers or resellers! LoL!
Very good advise..!!!

This is exactly what I do when ever I miss a release... I just wait about 1-2 weeks before the next big release and you will be able find a better deal. I just finally got my white/cement 4's a week ago for $210, which is a very good deal here in the Bay Area. Be patient and don't buy in all the hype! It's up to us buyers on how to control this outrageous resellers price...

Tomorrow 10am to 12pm wonder what time I'll venture in at... don't really feel like waiting on line 

I guess I'll take my chances with the obsidians, shoe is just as good if not better. In 04 you were able to walk into niketown and easily get your size that night, in 09 they were still available weeks later. I'm not gonna go through all this hassle for a shoe I've had before and used to be easy to get.

Originally Posted by youngfabdakid

Realist video ever; point blank!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But is that Ed Lover like from the MTV show back in the day?

I honestly haven't seen that much hype over these, so lets hope it stays like this. We don't need any crashed websites tonight?

Question: I didn't want the Stealth X's, so I wasn't online that night...did any of the websites crash?

Originally Posted by Workaveli

I honestly haven't seen that much hype over these, so lets hope it stays like this. We don't need any crashed websites tonight?

Question: I didn't want the Stealth X's, so I wasn't online that night...did any of the websites crash?

Pretty sure they didn't. Almost checked out on eastbay and FNL but decided its not worth the 160 
roll.gif

Got a call from a homegirl of mine yesterday who saw me post these on FB the other day. She was on the Air Force Base and said they just released them that AM. Got'em for $135 tax free, 2 days early! No long lines for me! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif
at dude reserving the pair cross country and gettin fools mad
pimp.gif

This, if I needed to try this new system out I would of did the same thing.
You have to practice some how 
laugh.gif

I plan to cop one pair and look for an 04 or OG pair. I'm not throwing extra bank at all these lower end quality Jordans anymore.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif
at dude reserving the pair cross country and gettin fools mad
pimp.gif

This can actually messup nike's new system
laugh.gif
it'll delay rd and force them to sell Sunday or later since it'll be cancelled orders.or just. Do frist come first serve instore,but that'll just lead to lines again
laugh.gif
Guess they need to block out of state people by requiring same state id or utting your state in your rsvp? What time did people dm ntny and what time did you get? 7am ftw
pimp.gif
I say block out all people not in the tri state area. I mean honestly, boston, those types of requests need to get flagged and  asked for clarification because they get confirmed.

Blocking out people who arent citizens to the area is a little overboard. What If  I'm visiting?...I'm missing the release in my city, and getting black balled in another....not cool. They arent going to want to go through the extra work of looking at profiles to see where you're from and flag you. If you RSVP and show up during your time slot you get to cop...pretty simple system.

With that said if you RSVP'd and have NO intentions of showing up at least contact the store, prior to release, and let them know you dont need the shoes
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom