AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Mushka81 stay with those volleyball pics haha ol girl from Oregon kills the California one lol but I wear a 10.5 & they fit tts so all that .5 size down or up could be crucial on the toebox in terms of creasing and the heel part rubbing on your Achilles whew. Stick with your size you should be (speaking for 10.5)
lol. I'm kinda feeling the California one though.
d23268665ff6e50384538f7b19b9fdca226c77ca_r.jpg

I'm sticking with my true size (10). Only time I go up .5 is for j's with the inner sock, like the 7's for example.
Macbook charged and hard-wired. Signed in to NDC, Eastbay, and Twitter. I'm ready!!!

Ha, I remember seeing the california one om the boards. Should of known it was you. Feelin Cali too!

On a side note, Just about an hr left until the online madness begins. I expect this thread to jump 15-20 pages. Lol

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Mushka81 stay with those volleyball pics haha ol girl from Oregon kills the California one lol but I wear a 10.5 & they fit tts so all that .5 size down or up could be crucial on the toebox in terms of creasing and the heel part rubbing on your Achilles whew. Stick with your size you should be (speaking for 10.5)
lol. I'm kinda feeling the California one though.
d23268665ff6e50384538f7b19b9fdca226c77ca_r.jpg

I'm sticking with my true size (10). Only time I go up .5 is for j's with the inner sock, like the 7's for example.
Macbook charged and hard-wired. Signed in to NDC, Eastbay, and Twitter. I'm ready!!!
good lord is that doctored? give me season tix

Does anyone in NYC know if any stores are doing midnight releases?? Tried calling up HOH and FA earlier but to no avail.. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by jcs11702

people already lined up here locally. don't know if it will be a midnight release.
Damn. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with none of that bull. Where I live, they'll be a line but not til an hour before the mall opens up.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I don't understand why people are asking Nikestore's twitter the same damn questions over and over...and they have "will release at midnight EST" on there lol

lol, every release

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by matothett

ndc is 170.  Endclothing was 169.  the euro sites are the same price and it relieves the stress of the midnight crash

I'll just get threw on FNL, haven't missed out with them since I figured out how to checkout before 12:00 
wink.gif

You must be a fan of the pullout method if your definition of dependable is FNL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  FNL sucks man. They are the worst. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

5 pairs each size (7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 12.5, 13)

Roughly 60 pairs at my FNL.

Not including GS or PS.

Also, I was told to go an half size down. They run a little big.

I hope this is true.

However, just in case, I'll try my luck with NDC/Eastbay/FTL/FNL/etc or wake up real early to copp my true size too. 

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WELP LOOKS LIKE THE UNSTABILITY OF NDC SERVERS HAS STARTED.
It's funny that you were making fun of someone earlier due to their seeming lack of comprehension of the English language, but then used the "word" 'unstability' (which isn't a real word) in a sentence.

Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.
COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom