AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
$80 bucks i wouldn't spend that on those x's they would have to be under $30.......just like those turrible prime v's i saw those in the outlet thread for $30 I my 1st thought was DAMN thats still too damb much

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Yea I got an email from End and Fedex saying shipment is scheduled to be sent on 4/21/2012 with a tracking number.  Supposed to be here on Thursday.

Here's the hundred dollar question did you use the free shipping code?
NC23 said he made 2 orders one with & one without the free shipping code & hes got tracking for both.... so like i said they must have shipped them all on sat & didnt send all the emails out yet.... why would they ship some orders & not all of them????(fyi end usually doesnt take money for shoes they dont have a la sns)
i just want to make sure the only pair i want is locked up so i dont have to deal with the reseller scum.... got me over here like

GIFSoup

everytime i check my email & theres no tracking #

I just don't want to hear nothing about we oversold or because you ordered early or some sort of BS about why my shoes ain't going to be delivered then I'm gonna be tight at somebody so I guess I'm going to fallback for a while and wait for my confirmation from them I just want my damn shoes!!!

Saturday morning in The Bronx was crazy dudes skipping lines.. Modells opening up with sizes already sold out.. By the afternoon I semi gave up and ended up using the money to order iO Triple Play pack for the house.. I hit the city later on to find out Transit in NoHo had my size still.. but I was semi popped.
30t6p3b.gif
anybody knows some spots in NY still with size 10???? It will greatly be appreciated.

Here's the hundred dollar question did you use the free shipping code?
NC23 said he made 2 orders one with & one without the free shipping code & hes got tracking for both.... so like i said they must have shipped them all on sat & didnt send all the emails out yet.... why would they ship some orders & not all of them????(fyi end usually doesnt take money for shoes they dont have a la sns)
i just want to make sure the only pair i want is locked up so i dont have to deal with the reseller scum.... got me over here like

GIFSoup

everytime i check my email & theres no tracking #

I just don't want to hear nothing about we oversold or because you ordered early or some sort of BS about why my shoes ain't going to be delivered then I'm gonna be tight at somebody so I guess I'm going to fallback for a while and wait for my confirmation from them I just want my damn shoes!!!

ive dealt with end before & they are usually upfront & not shady
but id be lying if i said i was 100% sure about my xii order right now.

monday morning cant come fast enough 

Originally Posted by KMante

$80 bucks i wouldn't spend that on those x's they would have to be under $30
Dang fam 
laugh.gif

i was joking but they are really bad i hate them ...... i was gonna get my lil girl a pair to beat up(since they look beat out the box on most pairs) but changed my mind 
laugh.gif

My end order shipped. Thanks again to whom posted the link. Keep n eye out fam these will start popping back up.

Saturday was a fiasco. FNL order was cancelled. Fingers crossed for possible restock before I drop $200+.

Here we go with the "I hope they restock" crap again. There may be a restock at NYC or another big market area (maybe 1 or 2 stores) but it is not likely. We have been waiting on the mystical restocks since the Concords dropped. You may see some sites that put up some returns or cancelled orders but full out restocks won't happen. Who knows maybe you will be one of the lucky ones who's neighborhood get a couple more pairs but if you haven't gotten them yet you should probably come to grips with reality . Not trying to be negative just realistic....

got my pair today...look good in person but my shoe had a production flaw, the quality is way down from '04...still pretty beautiful nonetheless

For the fourth gotdamn release in a row (beginning with the Concords, then the Chicago X's, and the All Star Kobes), I have had to resort to resellers and pay a markup of $100 plus.

For some damn Nikes. I am paying on average $300, FOR NIKES! I am about to completely give up on these new and retro releases. If I am going to spend that much, I will wear Ferragamo, Gucci, and Bruno Magli exclusively. And when I need basketball shoes, I will but a pair of Adizero Rose 2.5's, I hear those are good.

I NOW HATE NIKE!!!! TO HECK WITH YOU!!!!

UNDER ARMOUR AND ADIDAS FOR LIFE!!!!

Originally Posted by arabianite3

For the fourth gotdamn release in a row (beginning with the Concords, then the Chicago X's, and the All Star Kobes), I have had to resort to resellers and pay a markup of $100 plus.

For some damn Nikes. I am paying on average $300, FOR NIKES! I am about to completely give up on these new and retro releases. If I am going to spend that much, I will wear Ferragamo, Gucci, and Bruno Magli exclusively. And when I need basketball shoes, I will but a pair of Adizero Rose 2.5's, I hear those are good.

bye bye

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by arabianite3

bye bye

Adidastalk.com is calling your name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom