AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime they've restocked, I hit my boy up and he keeps missin out.
If he misses today, he don't want em....may order me a 2nd pair

Wearing them to work right now. Grails right here even though the Carbon Fiber ain't the same... Still yet my XIIs are my alltime greatest just like what it says on the back!

I lucked up.

Bought a Size 13 on RD at Finishline. Called up Niketown Seattle on the 4th and they had a size 14. Bought the sz 14 and some AM 90's too.

The guy at the register said the Obsidians have been slow movers and sounds like they still have plenty.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Wearing them to work right now. Grails right here even though the Carbon Fiber ain't the same... Still yet my XIIs are my alltime greatest just like what it says on the back!

Ha I used to hate XII's when I was a kid. Always liked the XI and XIII, but the XII really grew on me as I got older. 

STILL TRYING TO HYPE UP OBSIDIANS 2 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE!
2dh8ilv.jpg

My FNL restock pair came in today. Pretty flawless. Quality is decent but not on the level of the playoffs. Im gonna be tempted to wear these soon but Im gonna try to keep them on ice for as long as possible.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

My FNL restock pair came in today. Pretty flawless. Quality is decent but not on the level of the playoffs. Im gonna be tempted to wear these soon but Im gonna try to keep them on ice for as long as possible.

Yeah got mine from FNL as well, wore them this past weekend, and they are great.  Very comfortable, soft pleather/leather 
laugh.gif

I think I like these better than the 2012 Playoffs, in fact I think these are better quality wise than them.  I purchased 2 pairs of the Obsidians, and both pairs did not have 1 single flaw.   

Had JB not saturated the market with retros these might have got snapped up quicker. However these and the cool greys are still on the shelves. I'm hoping these hit the racks as it's wall to wall JB heat between now and xmas.

There was an unannounced random restock on FNL earlier in the week. I saw some sizes pop up on the website as I was browsing for the Olympic 6's. There was also a few selected sizes for the cool greys and playoffs as well.

Last edited:
Any stores still have these?

I just got an email from Footaction saying the have Obisidians and MB's with damaged boxes for sale for $160. No indication of sizes and can't order online..but have to call. Here is the number

1-800-863-8932

"Damaged Box Jordan Retro 12 'Obsidian' & Jordan Retro 4 'Military Blue' - A Star Club Exclusive Offer!"

Rec'd same email and called FA. Only (5) pairs of the Obsidian in a sz 11 and (4) pairs of the Military blue in a sz 11 as well.

Passed since it wasn't my size and incidentally they are all gone so don't bother calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom