Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

great..now they gonna sell cuz of da insoles
laugh.gif

if anybody wants to buy these with the og soles, pickyourshoes.com, uptempoair.com, and ebay all have fsr last time i checked. i think uta is the best becauseyou get them for less than retail, no tax, and free shipping.

why wait till days before they drop to hold them back. this could have been changed months ago.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it's official

some stores are supposedly getting replacement insoles and have to insert them into the shoes all by hand...

...other stores are just sending them back

regardless....don't expect the same insole anytime soon

What a mindless task that would be for the employees... replacing insoles lol.

So the insoles are the issue ???

There goes the resell price for these later on down the road.

WITH OG INSOLES. before the recall.

I know when I get a pair I BETTER have the OG insoles and not the replacements.

Originally Posted by riddla713

if anybody wants to buy these with the og soles, pickyourshoes.com, uptempoair.com, and ebay all have fsr last time i checked. i think uta is the best because you get them for less than retail, no tax, and free shipping.

Thanks. I'll give these sites a look.

Originally Posted by riddla713

if anybody wants to buy these with the og soles, pickyourshoes.com, uptempoair.com, and ebay all have fsr last time i checked. i think uta is the best because you get them for less than retail, no tax, and free shipping.
I'm looking for a place I can JUST get the insole tho, not the whole shoe....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

So the insoles are the issue ???

There goes the resell price for these later on down the road.

WITH OG INSOLES. before the recall.

I know when I get a pair I BETTER have the OG insoles and not the replacements.
seriously i rly liked it & differentiated it i was finna use my GOLD 25 on eastbay but im not sure now

i'll buy these when they go CHEAP for hoopin cuz the xii's are the most comfortable j's IMO.

If you are a 7.5 or 8.5 and want these they have them at anyconline 135.00 shipped just use promo 10anyc

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Supposedly, the new release date is November 21st.

wwwwwaaatt thats anotha month bout to get frm anyc but sold out (cept 7.5 & 8.5 but who cares)
i wonder if everybody dat gettin em early got a retro card

I feel sorry for JB retailers. Every time JB makes some bonehead mistake, the retailers get to deal with the delays and the extra work that the rocketscientists at JB make for them.

oh my...so the shoes itself is not even important, but the SOLES are. thats quite funny. sigh theyre just soles people...

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

I feel sorry for JB retailers. Every time JB makes some bonehead mistake, the retailers get to deal with the delays and the extra work that the rocket scientists at JB make for them.

I wonder how much money this will cost them...

I was going to pick up a pair because it was going to be "easy" but now with the hold back and the drama I have to admit I am a little more enticedto buy them now. DAMN....this may make me pull the trigger to get the og insole before the ban!

I guess I would buy a pair..and put some Dr. Scholl's in there and keep my "rising sun" insoles fresh.

Got mine this a.m., they came with the re-called soles and retro card. I had pre-ordered them from shoetrends. So are the ones with the re-called sole supposedto be rare now?

At work we were told to go ahead with the release of the infant and pre school,but send the gradeschool and adult back to nike.

Picked mine up a couple weeks back with the rising sun insole. Shoes are real clean and great for everyday rockin.

Back
Top Bottom