Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Since I love the XII's, I was trying to justify any reason for me to buy these, but to me they are still too plain, and not worth the money.

White/Reds are a classic colorway, and were done right.

Every college basketball game on TV, at least a few people are rockin these. I guess that's cuz they work with every jersey. Seeing em on the court kindamakes me want to cop, but not for retail.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Every college basketball game on TV, at least a few people are rockin these. I guess that's cuz they work with every jersey. Seeing em on the court kinda makes me want to cop, but not for retail.

yeah
but these are sitting on the shelves. be patient my friend
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Every college basketball game on TV, at least a few people are rockin these. I guess that's cuz they work with every jersey. Seeing em on the court kinda makes me want to cop, but not for retail.

yeah
wink.gif

Trust me, he's being very patient

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

yeah
wink.gif

wink.gif

Yup. I hear you, OTHELLOXTWON. Like Agent said, I am being very patient. Thanks for the tip tho bro.

Too much hype surrounding them pushing release dates back and what not, lost in the mix of every other Jordan releasing during the holiday season.

yeah
wink.gif

i've been seeing them so much i would swear Jordan is just giving them to teams

Just got these for $90 from a hookup at FL. I usually only get colorways MJ wore, but I'm pleasantly surprised with these.

Gonna wear them for ball; get the comfort and fit of the XII without messing up any of my White/Red XII's
pimp.gif

Guess im goin against the grain on this one so i expect some hate...but damn i love my rising suns, im only waitin on a price drop for a second pair. Copped my first for 135 a week after release but woulda paid full if i had to. I think the quality is better than any jordan i've bought in awhile, seriously, and they look good w everything...sweats, shorts, jeans whatever. I've been on j's for decades now so i usually only like og colorways but i love these joints, perfect w my white/black jordan hoody from finishline i jus copped for 35, 50% off!!!
happy.gif

Man, maybe if I run into a pair down the line at Great Mall, but there are so many other cops under $125 I'd get over these...just can't see it working.

not a big fan of these, dont like the perferrated leather. Got them for xmas, just couldnt find a reason to like them. The White/Red XIIs are better IMO

while these are not the best of the 3 "big" release XII's out there. these are the only ones selling out on fnl web. i work in a fnl and am surprised at the people that look past the white reds and pic these up. i have all 4 of the 2009 release XIIs and honestly this pair worn with the right outfit gets the most attention. its crazy. the perforations kinda break up the shoe and as long as you arent holding it in your hand but rather see it on your foot it looks pretty good. the soles are a pain to keep white tho if you wear them.
ya most college guys are rocking them. i do love being able to turn on a game and see JB back on the court. the XIIs are always in the discussion of best all around J to play in and the Rising Suns and the White/Reds are all over the NCAA. i do love that about all the XII releases!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

yeah
wink.gif

wink.gif

Yup. I hear you, OTHELLOXTWON. Like Agent said, I am being very patient. Thanks for the tip tho bro.
no doubt guys!

Retail is for suckers!!......

nah but im one of those suckers for certain releases
laugh.gif

Im with most of yall....

I want to cop a pair. ONCE they GO DOWN.

Ill wait it out till I can get that player price on them.

Waiting for these to hit the outlets. I know the GS did already. If they're 80 or less, I'd cop as a beater shoe.

Back
Top Bottom