Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

IMO they are better than the "Flu Game"..... Just not sure about the replacement insole.....

Originally Posted by thekckid

asked some Finishline employees and they said these sold better than the Flu Game smh and they wonder why we don't get the shoes we really want

they did sell better. looked better side by side as well. white and reds may be a different story though.

Originally Posted by kob8

IMO they are better than the "Flu Game"..... Just not sure about the replacement insole.....
maybe something is wrong with me because I wouldn't cop these. I would hoop in em on a serious discount I'll keep my money until theSpacejams and the white/red 12's drop

i hate the fact that these are growing on me. i'll wait til my boy hooks me up during the next employee sale.

thanks nike.... worth copping for this price.

378958695.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

thanks nike.... worth copping for this price.

378958695.jpg

how are you doing that?

i saw your post in the flu game thread to

tag says varsity red and black.... not the same shoe
hey type that style code and color into google or ANYWHERE else and come back in here... thanks

I copped mine for retail because waiting for a price drop is kinda of pushing it. For one your size may be sold out down the line and two white shoes atsneaker stores tend to turn yellow a whole lot faster.

i like my pair alot. theyre super fresh and despite the rumors they dont crease very easily

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Flu game> rising sun
Sure...........if you're on CRACK! I took a good long look at the "flu game" XII, and I cannot get over how poor the quality is. It's not just the ashy sued, or the terribly mismatched/clashing reds between the leather, midsoles and soles. I don't know why, but even thematerials used on the midsoles (the textured part just beneath the strip of red grain leather) looks HORRIBLE. I didn't care for them to begin with evenin pics (could tell right away the quality was lacking), but I was disappointed even more so with them after seeing them in person.

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

I copped mine for retail because waiting for a price drop is kinda of pushing it. For one your size may be sold out down the line and two white shoes at sneaker stores tend to turn yellow a whole lot faster.
Yes, but knowing F&F discounts were around the corner for several shoe stores, not to mention getting free shipping and 25% cash back throughbing.com if you got them on line from East Bay or Footlocker, I'd have a very hard time convincing myself to pay full retail.

Originally Posted by kob8

How do they feel with the replacement soles? Any problems?
Why would the replacement insoles make anything different other than appearance? It's just an insole with a different color/print.

Did these come out with a retro card after all?
I was helping my neighbor clean out his shed. When I see a white poster I opened it up and to my surprise it was the same pic that was supposed to be on theretro cards for the rising sun. The poster came out in 97. He let me keep it so I have it posted up in my room now.

Just got spare OG inSOLES from my local mom and pop shop......might cop another pair of rising suns on F&F when the price drops!!!

^^i heard RETAILERS had to pull the retro card and insoles on em....MINE came with the retro card tho

Did the retro card have the same design of the insole? Is that why they pulled the card too?

Nah actually the retro card has Jordan dribbling on it....I think they just wanted the retro card to make a return with the FLU GAMES 97
sick.gif
38.... I guess,I'm not Sure so don't quote me!!

Back
Top Bottom