Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Nah actually the retro card has Jordan dribbling on it....I think they just wanted the retro card to make a return with the FLU GAMES 97
sick.gif
38.... I guess, I'm not Sure so don't quote me!!

Don't worry, we won't

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

thanks nike.... worth copping for this price.

378958695.jpg

how are you doing that?

i saw your post in the flu game thread to

tag says varsity red and black.... not the same shoe
hey type that style code and color into google or ANYWHERE else and come back in here... thanks

Is you frontin or not homie? LOL

I picked up my rising suns last week at the mall of america. Picky as i am I asked for them to bring out 3 pairs to choose from. Easy pick since 1 of themstill had the og rising sun soles in them. SCORE!
smile.gif

im guessing the the rising sun sole can bee seen when you walk, or it must make the nseaker feel much more comfy

I found a store that is still selling them with the original in-soles. Are they worth the pickup? and really that much more rare than just the plain whitein-soles that everyone else is selling???

Anyone play ball in these yet? How do they feel.....?

I am contemplating picking up a pair....Thanks

Where do I go for rising sun (Japan flag) insoles for larges sizes, 13 and up? Thanks in advance.

Copped mine today and they are FRESH. IMO they are better than the White/Red XII's and miles ahead of the FLU GAME XII's which I think are RUBBISH.Can't wait to ball in them in the next few weeks. As for the Rising Sun insoles, Mine have the normal white insoles and I couldn't care less.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Copped mine today and they are FRESH. IMO they are better than the White/Red XII's and miles ahead of the FLU GAME XII's which I think are RUBBISH. Can't wait to ball in them in the next few weeks. As for the Rising Sun insoles, Mine have the normal white insoles and I couldn't care less.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Copped mine today and they are FRESH. IMO they are better than the White/Red XII's and miles ahead of the FLU GAME XII's which I think are RUBBISH. Can't wait to ball in them in the next few weeks. As for the Rising Sun insoles, Mine have the normal white insoles and I couldn't care less.
grin.gif

My opinion not yours so cheer up mate.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I dont see the big deal about the OG insoles anyway, but oh well. I got the plain white insoles and no retro card, but hey these were 40% off so how could Irefuse.

Back
Top Bottom