AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

These young boys will try to devour the shoe.

Heard a dude call these the 14s today at FTL.

laugh.gif

Anyway though, I'm guessing showing up 1 hr before open should be good.

If they sell out of my size, 11, then oh well.

Btw, FNL told me they have 4 pairs in a size 11.

These are so dope to me.. I think everyone knows these are dope.. But because they aren't limited like the Cav 4s.. They'll sit. Glad.. Hope I can get them on Monday with the employee discount.

Originally Posted by smatty

im passing on these for Obsidians but i think they will look good on a females foot
I agree. Personally, I think most retro's look good on females. 

Still on the fence on these....But I'll probably end up with them later on...

We open at 8am and by 915am they will be gone in all sizes kids threw men's. This shoe is a true sleeper. Anybody still looking for the sheaths many many finishlines just re stocked at certain stores

Love the colorway, but the retro12's have been killing the back of my heals so sadly I will have to pass on these.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

These are so dope to me.. I think everyone knows these are dope.. But because they aren't limited like the Cav 4s.. They'll sit. Glad.. Hope I can get them on Monday with the employee discount.

roll.gif
yeah ok

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

FNL talking about they only got 3 pairs each size!?

laugh.gif

G T F O H.

My buddy said they only got 6 pair
Seen these the other day at the stock room, and we had about 21 or so. 
7-11?

About 2 or 3 in each size.

I might get a pair if I can get these on sale, I'm thinking something in the line of... 

2012-Cheap-Air-Jordans-8-white-grey-orange_01.jpg

of the 12's or of those^^^^^^?   Also are you in dallas? I want a pair too!

This thread is very quite..
alien.gif

Wonder how many pages will add after this weekend?

My guess is at the end of the day, these are more like the Stealth 10s than the Old Royal 10s.

I say they don't sell out in first 20 minutes, but sell out within a few days.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This thread is very quite..
alien.gif

Wonder how many pages will add after this weekend?

My guess is at the end of the day, these are more like the Stealth 10s than the Old Royal 10s.

I say they don't sell out in first 20 minutes, but sell out within a few days.
I think any XII's will sell out day 1 because people just eat these up regardless of the CW.  The X's weren't that popular to begin with and combined with that horrible ashy "stealth" color, they were doomed from the start but they still sold out eventually anyways. 

Personally, I like these but I'm sitting on a few pairs of playoffs and that's enough for me.

interesting that most sites selling at $220+ are SOLD OUT

appears many are willing to pay WAY over retail for what people are calling "an easy cop "

should be some good reading in here tomorrow !!

them 8s up there fresh...so they nicknamed these the frozen moments? FNL caLLs the 11 lows cinco11's

i want these

Originally Posted by sundro2000

Just got an email from footlocker. Why are they calling them frozen moments ?

Exactly what I was thinking. I guess because that was the name of the Air Jordan commercial for the 12s. That commercial had the taxis though

I will have these tomorrow. Solid colorway that I will wear the crap out of this summer. Good luck to everyone trying to get these. I don't expect it to be crazy, but I do expect them to sell out.

Didn't think these were gonna sell out, but went to a finish line in Hampton, VA and there were already around 10 people in line. Don't know what to make of it..

Back
Top Bottom