AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Expect a lot of returns.
laugh.gif

EASY PASS!

Kids are camping by me with the kicks on their feet already....lol

Resellers if I ever saw 'em.....lines thick too!

I couldn't believe my eyes. What's up with frozen moments nickname??

I know about the commercial but really?? Really?!

When did footlocker start making up nicknames for shoes??

everybody wants to haha hehe lol but i dont like the shoe either but guess what

great quality

sold out jj and nba store sold out big sizes already

not to wear but to reseller dont sleep people

Size 10 and under are still sitting on NBA store. Put em in my cart and I'm looking around the net for pictures and videos of them on feet thinking if I should buy or not.

Don't really like the color so I'm gonna pass.

I wish all JB releases was this simple giving you time to think about your purchase before you go through with your order instead of hurry up and buy.

Sad.

It's about 15 people already here at 7am.

With an exception of a few people, they all appear to be under 20.

Well, granted I'm here, I still look to get my pair regardless.

1 hour left.

Just went past my spot and again no one in line was only one car in the lot. These will end up being like the XI low release, no one really wants them.

i was off the fence about these. But to be honest I think i am going to go check them out in a hour or 2

whats the sku for ndc...i personally am excited this colorway is original and something i like a lot im a sucker for cool grey and 12's

anyone know the discount code for finishline? I know it was posted in the IVs thread last weekend but I didnt want to risk those getting cancelled. These not so much..

The eastbay timers are completely inaccurate. use different browsers and different computers an the add button comes up at different times. you still can't actually add the shoes until they add in the product just before 8.

Saw a group of people in line at the DTLR in Eastover on my way home from work this morning for the Cool Greys. I didn't expect it a line for these but I should have knew better just because they are J's.

Back
Top Bottom