Air Jordan 13 “Lucky Green” Releasing July 2020

Confirmed two size 10s without thinking about it first on FLX. Only needed one. Retail oop available if anyone wants one. Picking them up tomorrow. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Haven't been able to hit on the new system since it started. Hope I can hit tomorrow online.

iwilwin iwilwin

Loll. I had selected town east for all 3 stores...good thing I didn't use any points. I ain't gotta call nobody to get those back. Not worried about scooping something tomorrow tho.

WL on footlocker,L on Footaction. No champs in Vegas got them. My homie hit my pair for me though,same stores and I hv more total points then him.

These are really selling out just as quick as all the other Js smh... got on Hibbett right when they dropped and they were gone right when I tried to check out

Copped a 12 off finish line just now.
Now comes the fun part of hiding them from my wife.

I tried FNL and kept getting the “there was an error processing your order” message. I have like 4 ghost charges right now for these and 0 emails

Why does it seem like nobody wants these and they still can't be easily obtained.
It’s a clean looking shoe. This thread may not be doing #s but a lot of ppl outside of NT like them. Also ppl might’ve went for em thinking they’d be easier than previous releases they took Ls on

Of course you’re gonna have ppl acting like they aren’t clean cuz they aren’t exactly the Ray Allen’s tho lol

every Jordan 1-14 is selling out smh

Back
Top Bottom