Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

my homie payed $600 for these he's mad af when i told him i get the ep on these

roll.gif

my homie payed $600 for these he's mad af when i told him i get the ep on these

roll.gif
 i paid retail + tax at FTL during my luncbreak which came out to roughly 554....then i come back to the office and find out theyre on NDC with promos allowed. copped on NDC for 489. gonna return the FTL pack

Last edited:
Purchased with discount. Only want one pair. If I can sell the other pair for $200-$250 I'll be satisfied.

These are gone on SNKRS. Nope Nike with the fake sellout

Last edited:
Got to NDC with the quickness! More units being moved with all the disco codes being applied. So much margin in these packs Nike can take off 20% without batting an eye. Nike wins. Once again...this afternoons JB marketing meeting...

View media item 2410570
:lol:

Pretty sure most people didn't care for both of each shoe for the 6,7, and 8 packs so being able to buy 1 separately was a smart move on JB part shouldn't force someone to buy both

Thats a VERY valid statement sir & I completely agree with you. Ive never been a huge fan of the 14s although I do have pairs in the collection. I bought moreso for the 13s because they are my favorite model. However we all know it's about the almighty dollar for JB even if it screws the consumer. Like i mentioned in the previous post, WE either buy or WE dont. That's with anything.

x5817r.jpg

I only bought these for the XIV, which I love except for the long *** tongue... Hopefully I can get rid of these XIII's reasonably...

Forget the pack for a second. You bought 2 pairs of Chutneys?????? Geez I don't understand the logic in this . I can understand 1 pair, but this shoe will be heavily discounted within a month. I'm an extreme OG head as well but I'm going to be patient and receive these discounts. Just look at metallic red OG 1 High and Obsidian 15s

No disrespect the ya but i could Honestly care less about your "logic." i buy what i like & i don't have a problem paying for something i really want. PLUS, i wear a 14-15 and those sizes are hard to come by on discounts, discount racks, outlets, etc... i been in this game long enough to know when to buy & when to wait or pass

Man it's FCFS except for TownEast. And I don't think those folks will pick up. Only resellers buying this pack. Or extreme 13/14 lovers

I think the general idea was nice, not too crazy about the 13's but the quality on both seems to be worth the $435 I paid. 14's are really nice though...

I have
Was able to cop with the 20% off 435 ain't bad but it's not good either
15% off I have to use by next month, debating on if I should use for this pack or wait for a deeper discount, I guess if they go on sale for cheaper I can always return them. Comes to $450 with tax which is a still a bit much but certainly better than $530

Back
Top Bottom