AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I waited 4 hours in line just to watch the same people that camped with me try and make instant profit by capitalizing on the people that missed out. I hate resellers with a passion. They couldn't care less about the people that save up to get these just to strike out cause some reseller jerk got to them first.

I'd say any given release 40% of the line is there for the flip.

The shoe "game" is full of hypocrisy.

Edit: What's up with the no trying on rule? Especially if you can't return them.

Last edited:
Ordered two on FNL (separate orders), received one shipping confirmation so far, awaiting 2nd confirmation!

Damn FNL tracking # ground delivery already.
First time I ever got this info so quick from them. Was expecting Monday or Tuesday with delivery next next week but will take it

checkin ebay (bid) prices and im in awe that the gs pink/grey is goin for the same if not more that the mens HGG crazy!

showed the wifey and told her she can thank me later lol

Well in the last thread my connect hooked me up early & i'm sooooooo thankful. This release was bad, like bred XI bad...i went to cop for my kids but get to the mall at like 435 & its already 40+ deep at the door. So then I say f it & go to dtlr & then line is the same if not worse & had mad females there that outnumbered the dudes. They did a raffle but I didnt care I was just getting for my babies, but maan alot folks didnt know & all hell broke loose. chicks pushing little kids & dudes cutting in line...luckliy the security lady knew & pulled me right in when I was close to the door. I was able to cop for my kids but cuz of the shenigans DTLR will now be doing raffles only & i'm pissed cuz this was my go to spot. I aint taken chances for the Bugs Bunny 8s cuz of this release...

lol as of lately!! its tough, kids lining up nights before, and really all we have is the House of Hoops, and the Nike Store in GPO...and plus we get limited pairs lol, so we got like 10 pair of royal 1s....but like the ASG were still sitting around for atleast a day
This...

I heard people lined up 24 hours in advance for the Fighter Jet Foam release....

Was trying to land a pair of Royal's on Guam but the local's were on it the night before....

So is it all pairs or just some where the uppers are kind of an " off white" color? With my pair in bright light I definitely can see it

Tracking from FNL saying Friday delivery. Very surprised. I may keep these over my FTL out of principle even though FTL was cheaper and VIP and that FNL was only a safety net if FTL canceled me. Cmon FTL, don't let FNL up you.

I also received the tracking info from finishline this morning. I didn't expect them to ship it out so quickly but I will take it :smokin

So out of 176 people that voted, 134 were able to get at least one. That's pretty good right? Wonder how many of those were retail vs reseller price.

So out of 176 people that voted, 134 were able to get at least one. That's pretty good right? Wonder how many of those were retail vs reseller price.
yea i tried and couldnt. Not sure why, got through on finishline and they just refused to authorize my card

Back
Top Bottom