AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
The opposite happened for me. I'm a size 10 but the person in front of me copped the last 10 so I ended up with a 10.5 and to my surprise they fit perfect! Nice and snug toe right up against the end. So for me it seemed they ran small. Ssttrraanngggee
The brain will make your Feet grow or shrink to fit the shoes you desperately want. The human body is weird like that :smile:

bonus pic...

missed out on the 13s in 8th grade. copped the vin bakers instead. was so jealous of my friends with these and the flints. wtf was i thinking
laugh.gif
Ha, I still have those OG Vin Baker's too. Such a heavy shoe. Need em gone for closet space now.

I love how PPL popped up out of nowhere saying how much they loved these. I picked up a Sz 8.5 worn once for 90 and a week later a VNDS Sz 8 pair for 100 a week later both with OG everything In December and Barely got 160 each. Now there's dudes Dropping 220 and up for pairs that aren't Close to the same Quality. And please stop saying "He got Game" 13s they will always be "Black Toe 13s" in my Book. The Hype is a little to real at this point.

Hmmm...still no shipping confirmation from FNL. Weird that all of you got it so quick. My order was in at 7:24 (24 minutes after CST release), so I figure it's golden, but you never know.

Last edited:
JimmyJazz had a few pairs up right after 6 am CST this morning. Only other time I've seen anything put up on the Sunday right after release was one pair of stealth foams I grabbed. There were sizes 8, 8.5, and 12 when I randomly just opened my link. Tried to get the 12 for a friend but it was gone when I got to submit order. Refresh and all sizes were gone. I was surprised anyone else was on there lol.

JimmyJazz had a few pairs up right after 6 am CST this morning. Only other time I've seen anything put up on the Sunday right after release was one pair of stealth foams I grabbed. There were sizes 8, 8.5, and 12 when I randomly just opened my link. Tried to get the 12 for a friend but it was gone when I got to submit order. Refresh and all sizes were gone. I was surprised anyone else was on there lol.

maybe a glitch?

This might have been the worst release ive experienced. Shop sold my pair that I waited 2 hours for a ticket to get. The mall was a complete zoo n struck out. Im down like no other. Pull at the gas station, some old lady comes up pleading a story how she is 3 dollars shorts for her meds. I give it to her thinking "hell least someone's morning can go right. Then... Got a call last night I won a raffle for these at a local shop which I thought I had 0 shot since everyone on the list wanted my size, and completely forgot about! Then I think about the old lady I helped out. Karma can be real no matter how little of a thing u may do.
+1 on the good karma. Great to see positivity in forum for a change!

I haven't gone to a release in my city in so long, so I should up at 7 am to wait in line, long story short as soon as I got to the front...sold out, but I was feeling some remorse so decided to hit up another mall later just to go cop some jerseys, hit the footlocker there up and they said they're getting them a week late and to call back on the 26th, so looks like I'll have my pair after all. 
nthat.gif

Turned my phone on to shipping emails from FNL. Little shook tho, seeing that UPS says my package is 6 lbs, last time that happened i got shipped a size 15, instead of my 11 :lol:, hope that don't happen this time.

at this rate it just going to get worst

About the police in Birmingham getting calls to control the crowd..

I've always thought it's borderline socially irresponsible for nike to keep limiting production and stoke hysteria with marketing hype. God forbid but maybe it's takes a baby getting shot at a jordan release before they change their ways...

Last edited:
Its funny How everyone went crazy for these. Yet in December i managed to pick up two VNDS pairs of CDPs for 100 with OG everything and barely got 160  for em. Yet PPl are paying 220+ on Ebay and CL for the 2013 that don't even come close to having the same Quality. But the "he Got Game" Title need to go. These will always be "Black Toe 13s" to me. I guess new branding makes new hype. The Hype is real folks.

Last edited:
Man, I accidentally put visa instead of mc twice as l pressed submit b4 I realized why it wasn't working. But I did get the order through. But hopefully that doesn't get my order canceled or card flagged. But seems like FNL is coming up. I hope I get my shipping confirmation by the morning.

Back
Top Bottom