AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
About the police in Birmingham getting calls to control the crowd..

I've always thought it's borderline socially irresponsible for nike to keep limiting production and stoke hysteria with marketing hype. God forbid but maybe it's takes a baby getting shot at a jordan release before they change their ways...
When I was young kids used to get killed for their Js.  True story.  Nike nor Jordan did anything about it.  The dollars....always the dollars.

When I was young kids used to get killed for their Js.  True story.  Nike nor Jordan did anything about it.  The dollars....always the dollars.
why is it JB/Nike's fault that people are killing each other? 

people should take some personal responsibility.  prioritize the important things in life.  if you can't get a sneaker, it's not the end of the world.  it's not worth a LIFE.

people were getting killed over black/red 11s.  the irony is that those were not limited at all relative to other releases.

why is it JB/Nike's fault that people are killing each other? 

people should take some personal responsibility.  prioritize the important things in life.  if you can't get a sneaker, it's not the end of the world.  it's not worth a LIFE.

people were getting killed over black/red 11s.  the irony is that those were not limited at all relative to other releases.
There is this class they teach in business school called ethics and social responsibility. When people start to kill each other because of your products, you have the moral obligation to do something about it.

Just checked the resell of the Pink GS 13s compared to the Black Toe 13s.....

confused-o.gif

Last edited:
There is this class they teach in business school called ethics and social responsibility. When people start to kill each other because of your products, you have the moral obligation to do something about it.
i understand social responsibility, but what about PERSONAL responsibility?

as i mentioned, JB produced a ton of BRED 11s, yet there was still a huge rush for them, and people ended up paying with their lives.  so what's the explanation for that?  is JB socially responsibly to produce even more? 

a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

and again, they're just shoes.

i understand social responsibility, but what about PERSONAL responsibility?

as i mentioned, JB produced a ton of BRED 11s, yet there was still a huge rush for them, and people ended up paying with their lives.  so what's the explanation for that?  is JB socially responsibly to produce even more? 

a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

and again, they're just shoes.

Yes they need to produce more. You are making the assumption that the people buying the shoes are morally straight and intelligent. Half of them are not and you can easily prove that in these forums.

Its funny How everyone went crazy for these. Yet in December i managed to pick up two VNDS pairs of CDPs for 100 with OG everything and barely got 160  for em. Yet PPl are paying 220+ on Ebay and CL for the 2013 that don't even come close to having the same Quality. But the "he Got Game" Title need to go. These will always be "Black Toe 13s" to me. I guess new branding makes new hype. The Hype is real folks.

I was the 3rd person in line at a FNL that only got 14 pairs total. There were about 45 people in line, and I was offered $350 cash for my size 12 when i walked of the store. Considering I paid exactly $167 for mine ( $20 WC rewards) I would have made a profit of $183. I gave the guy my number, and he called me last night. I opted not to sell because I love my shoes. The time I spend researching, posting on NT, waiting in line from 4:30 to 9:00 on RD, and educating the 18 and younger crowd while I'm in line is priceless. Therefore, no amount of money would have been worth my only pair.

However, had I been able to scoop two pair, I would have been laughing to the bank while a particular segment of NT would have been flaming me for being a grave digging re-seller. NO LIE. :smokin

Not sure why people think more shoes will lessen robberies and shootings.

People who are robbing don't want to spend money for the shoes no matter how many are available.

How do these fit compared to the bred 13s that just came out earlier this year? I'm hearing these run a lil bigger than the bred 13s. He got Game .5 bigger and Bred 13s more towards TTS?

FNL on it early! Got my shipping confirmation as well. I swear I never understood the hate for them.  They never let me down online or instore.
pimp.gif
 Everyone's different I guess. \o/
Before last year, all of the hate was warranted.

They have quite the reputation for notoriously overselling.  They still do from time to time as they fulfill a good bit of their online orders (non big-ticket items for the most part) via their brick and mortars, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

In the past you were basically handing them a no interest loan for a week and hoping that your order was fulfilled.
JimmyJazz had a few pairs up right after 6 am CST this morning. Only other time I've seen anything put up on the Sunday right after release was one pair of stealth foams I grabbed. There were sizes 8, 8.5, and 12 when I randomly just opened my link. Tried to get the 12 for a friend but it was gone when I got to submit order. Refresh and all sizes were gone. I was surprised anyone else was on there lol.
maybe a glitch?
Nah, that'll happen from time to time with them.  I've gotten a few shoes when pairs randomly popped up just by being lucky to refresh at the right time.

With the attention restocks get nowadays coupled with the level of thirst of some people out there, I'm sure a lot of people have their auto refresh ready.

Yes they need to produce more. You are making the assumption that the people buying the shoes are morally straight and intelligent. Half of them are not and you can easily prove that in these forums.
again... PERSONAL responsibility.

basically you're saying it's JB's problem that people are stupid? 
laugh.gif

o wait I forgot... we're in the United States.  It's always someone else's fault.   And it's our responsibility to cater to these idiots
mean.gif

These are TTS and str8 quality i copped thx to Chronos hunting for a GS pair for wifey but not them grey pink trash

Still nothing from FNL
frown.gif
What time was your order? The one I had cancelled for the breds was literally their last few since they tweeted they sold out my size 3 minutes after I bought em.

These, though, were 20 minutes after release, so I can't believe they can't fulfill mine, but it's FNL. Just weird that lots have already gotten their shipping confirmations.

I'm late to this thread but congrats to the guys that got a pair and not reselling them! Hope you guys enjoy them and I hope for a restock soon

So then producing more won't matter, since not everyone is right in the head. Why should Nike produce more? So that there are more pairs for people to hurt each other over.

So then producing more won't matter, since not everyone is right in the head. Why should Nike produce more? So that there are more pairs for people to hurt each other over.
. You got it all wrong. Abundance of shoes means no lines, less stress, and no hysteria. Whether this means more profit for Nike is probably debatable. I'm betting not because they are a public company. Or they would have done it already.

Back
Top Bottom