AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Just have a quick question regarding FinishLine's ordering procedures. I had a friend order my size because I couldn't get through on any site, but he also ordered his own size in a different order earlier. One of the orders is listed as "Shipped" while the other is listed as "Processing."

Wouldn't they prevent the second order from going through? Thanks.

Did he get two confirmation emails?

If paid through Paypal, it will say processing until order is shipped. Also, try to track on UPS by reference. Use the order number as the reference number on UPS.

Did he get two confirmation emails?

If paid through Paypal, it will say processing until order is shipped. Also, try to track on UPS by reference. Use the order number as the reference number on UPS.

Yes, he received two separate emails (one for each) and I checked the order numbers on the UPS site, and both have been created.

Thanks.

Luckily I copped at Lakeside Mall. Was kinda skeptical at first because I showed up at the mall at about 5am and their was already about 100 plus people out there waiting but me and my boy stuck it out and we both walked away with our pair.

FNL label created.

Hate the wait, but that feels good.
smokin.gif

Right. It makes 100% sense to ask Nike to raise prices in order to curb resellers. Genious move.

People don't seem to realize that to Nike, there is no difference between you and a reseller. All they care about is that the shoes they put out get purchased as quickly as possible. Raising their prices and limiting their consumer base so that fed up sneaker aficionados can conveniently purchase their sneakers is not in their best interest.

Nike has been consistently raising their prices...inflation may have to do with that, as well as the current economic situation.  But you wont see them raise the price from 160 to 220 to avoid resellers making profits.  Thats just dumb, Nike knows the quantities they are selling, that is all they care about.

Champs and Foot Locker I believe share the same inventory.  The message basically says that I should receive my order within two weeks but it says that the status can changed or the order might even be cancelled by the manufacturer.  I don't have a good feeling on this one.

these are grails to me so when the hype & price goes down i'm using my royal 1's to trade for these and some cash.

these are grails to me so when the hype & price goes down i'm using my royal 1's to trade for these and some cash.
These 13's are one of my favorites, but I don't think I would every use my royal 1's to get them!!!

Also, if you are really going through with this, I don't think you need to wait. Someone here would probably be more than willing to do that trade with you. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FTA all share the same inventory. Not really sure how they wouldn't have the entire inventory, but I'm sure it'll come in the next few days. I wouldn't be too concerned right now.

Nike has been consistently raising their prices...inflation may have to do with that, as well as the current economic situation.  But you wont see them raise the price from 160 to 220 to avoid resellers making profits.  Thats just dumb, Nike knows the quantities they are selling, that is all they care about.
You won't see them raising prices to avoid resellers but the prices will continue to rise as long as resellers are getting above retail. I will never pay more than 30-40 bucks over retail and I have yet to see a shoes that i considered worth more than retail. If we continue to buy from retailers it's only going to make it rougher for us. Jordan Brand /Nike has made it known that from here on out general releases will restock, so why don't people just let these cats hold on to a couple of releases and watch what happens. And the way shoes are releasing, you would only really have to not buy at resell for about a month and a half and the prices would drop across the board. Like the XI's, resellers have been throwing them away, due to availablity.

Back
Top Bottom