AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
sooo heated that i panicked and clicked out of the finishline tab
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 i was soooo close
sick.gif

^ yep Springfield Mass it was

an employee interviewed in the article says the shooting stemmed from a previous history between the two in line, resulting in the innocent girl
getting shot in the leg - he could be mistaken - but that info should be in the beginning of the story, not the end - to be fair

my thirst is unbearable bros my pair is suppose to come in on friday yet i can't wait its killing me.

the bot made it too easy to scoop up my 10.5

got my shipping confirmation from finishline. so happy i lucked out online. last time that happened it was for the chi 10s.

I don't know, I think it's kind of OD if you have to take your shoes out into the wilderness just to get a good shot of it. It's a nice shot, but I think you should be able to an equally nice picture with just a nice clean area at home.

And for Nike raising prices to stop the hype. The hype will never end.

Very pleased with the quality on these. Better quality then the CDP. Nice sturdy leather & plush padded panels. If your skeptical on quality don't be. Wore mines heavily all day, and they so no signs of wear. Side by side with my '98 pair from back when.

THIS MAN KNOWS!!!!

That's what I've been saying since I copped and was able to thoroughly look them over. 90% of the people hating on the quality could not possibly have had them in their possession. Judging off photos trying to fish for something wrong,(i.e. color of the panels). This retro is a solid 9.5 out of 10!!

Last edited:
Footlocker been shipping their shoes dbl boxed, but the shoebox ain't that much better than eastbay baggies.
Nike ships the best followed by Finishline. Paying this much for shoes, can't they just put some effort?
Not too worried if my FTL flops, since FNL is coming through. I may be one of the few who likes a clean shoebox.

Last edited:
i'm trying to trade my royal 1's for a pair of these and some cash how much do you think i should ask for based on current market value?

i'm trying to trade my royal 1's for a pair of these and some cash how much do you think i should ask for based on current market value?
you should wait a little, the market value will eventually drop a little on the white and black 13s, maybe not as low as the bred 13s, but will probably drop to around 250 ish, instead of the 290 plus it is at now

Back
Top Bottom