AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Footlocker been shipping their shoes dbl boxed, but the shoebox ain't that much better than eastbay baggies.
Nike ships the best followed by Finishline. Paying this much for shoes, can't they just put some effort?
Not too worried if my FTL flops, since FNL is coming through. I may be one of the few who likes a clean shoebox.
eastbay double box's . I ordered some barkposites from nike & eastbay and the eastbay box/paper was in a better condition than nike so there goes that theory

Sell now when you can.  I originally got these in size 11 after the original raffle winner pulled out.  I was a size 10.5 so I decided to sell since it was too big. Put it up on ebay the same day and sold it for $350 BUY IT NOW within 1 hour to a canadian buyer.  

i'm trying to trade my royal 1's for a pair of these and some cash how much do you think i should ask for based on current market value?

you should wait a little, the market value will eventually drop a little on the white and black 13s, maybe not as low as the bred 13s, but will probably drop to around 250 ish, instead of the 290 plus it is at now
Yeah,just wait.A restock might occur.

i'm trying to trade my royal 1's for a pair of these and some cash how much do you think i should ask for based on current market value?

you should wait a little, the market value will eventually drop a little on the white and black 13s, maybe not as low as the bred 13s, but will probably drop to around 250 ish, instead of the 290 plus it is at now
Yeah,just wait.A restock might occur.

i think he means that he knows the royals he's trading are worth more than these and was wondering how much cash should he receive on the side

I say 20 to 30 is how much you should recieve

Anyone know what state Finishline usually ships from, or if it differs? Just curious because my tracking still hasn't updated to show where it's coming from. Hoping to have these by Friday.

checked the condition and not the sizes of the shoes at the store. got two different sizes. don't be lazy like me.

i think he means that he knows the royals he's trading are worth more than these and was wondering how much cash should he receive on the side

that's exactly what i'm saying.i would say 20 to 30 bucks is way to low i'm not trying to get the max ebay value but i would like a fair amount for me & the other person.20-30 bucks would only pay for me to ship the shoe current market value is a lot more on the 1's a shoe for shoe trade would be me doing myself in i went through hell to get the 1's and i feel like i should be compensated for that. 

Last edited:
11-year-old girl shot, wounded while waiting to buy new Air Jordan sneakers at Springfield's Walmart plaza

Mayor Domenic J. Sarno said city police are actively hunting for a man who shot an 11-year-old girl in the leg as she waited for a store selling new Nike Air Jordan sneakers to open Saturday morning.
"Shame on them! Shame on them! Over a ... pair of sneakers!" an angry Sarno said Saturday evening.

The mayor said an "orderly line" had formed outside a local shoe store – Expressions at the Walmart plaza on Boston Road – before the shop had opened for business Saturday morning. But a pair of individuals with possible gang ties "tried to cut the line," sparking a violent episode in which the girl, an innocent bystander, was shot and wounded, he said.

"They tried to jump the line," said Sarno, who received a police briefing on the incident. "It just boggles my mind, the uncivilized nature of these unsavory individuals who could have taken the life of an 11-year-old girl." The mayor said he'll be reaching out to the girl and her family, who right now need their privacy and time to deal with the "traumatic situation."

City and state police are searching for one or more suspects, one of whom left behind a camouflage jacket. An extensive ground-and-air search effort, including K-9 units and a state police helicopter, turned up nothing Saturday, but investigators continue to probe the shooting – the second involving a local child injured by gunfire in as many weeks.

"It looks like she's going to be OK," Springfield Police Detective Joe Brodeur said of the girl, whose name was not publicly released. She was shot in the leg and rushed to Baystate Medical Center for treatment.

The incident was reported just after 8:36 a.m. Saturday, Lt. James Rosso said, adding that no arrests had been made as of early Saturday evening.

According to Brodeur, police are looking for "one or more" males who were involved in the altercation, which ended with gunfire.

On March 6, a 5-year-old boy was shot in the leg in Holyoke after a man opened fire on the boy's father. An arrest has been made in that case.

Authorities said the 11-year-old girl was standing in a line of people waiting to buy new Air Jordan sneakers at Expressions, 1067 Boston Road, a shoe store located at the Walmart plaza. She was outside MadRag, a clothing shop two stores away from Expressions, when two males in their late teens or early twenties got into verbal dispute that quickly turned physical.

One male pulled out a handgun and reportedly pistol-whipped the other before opening fire on him. It's unknown if the man who was shot at was struck, but the girl was hit in the leg, police said. "We believe she was an innocent victim," detective Sgt. Kenneth J. Murray said.

Witnesses described the shooter as a black male wearing a camouflage jacket. Murray said police found the jacket nearby and used it to attempt to track the suspect with K-9 units. State police conducted an aerial search with a helicopter, but authorities were unable to locate the gunman. "We were unsuccessful ... he had either been picked up by a car or previously passed through that area," Murray said.

Saturday marked the national release of the Air Jordan 13 Retro "He Got Game" model, which retails for about $170, as well as the Air Jordan 13 GS, a grey-and-pink sneaker for girls that sells for around $115. Air Jordan debuts typically attract crowds of sneaker enthusiasts, some of whom arrive early to get in line before stores open. Some people waited outside the Springfield shoe store all night, according to Murray.

A manager at MadRag, who declined to give her name, said police contacted her around 7:30 a.m. to let her know that one of the store's large front windows had been shattered by gunfire. By Saturday afternoon, two large pieces of plywood covered the hole where the window had been, but the store was open for business, according to the manager.

Two women working behind the counter at Expressions declined to give their names to a reporter. "They're trying to make it sound like it was related to the release (of the new Air Jordans), but it had nothing to do with that," said one of the employees, who was counting a large wad of cash. Two men had a previous beef, she said, and that disagreement coincided with the release of the new Jordans.

Disturbances have plagued past sneaker debuts by the Nike brand named after Michael Jordan, one of the NBA's all-time greatest players. In December, police used pepper spray on a mob outside a mall in Huntsville, Ala. Fights had broken out as about 100 people waited for a previous version of the iconic shoes. In 2011, police across the country struggled to maintain crowd control and quell fights outside national retail outlets as hordes of people lined up for Nike's retro Air Jordans.

Gunfire is rare in the city's Boston Road neighborhood, Springfield's main retail corridor. Sarno said the incident will not be tolerated. "The police are hunting these individuals," he said, referring to them as "disrespectful animals" who don't respect themselves or "human life" in general.

"Thank God this young lady is OK," he said of the injured girl.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Springfield Police Detective Bureau at (413) 787-6355. Anonymous text-message tips can be sent to CRIMES (or 274637), with the body of the message beginning with the word "SOLVE."

Last edited:
^ posted already though it was said that the victim and the shooter have a past history of problems

that's exactly what i'm saying.i would say 20 to 30 bucks is way to low i'm not trying to get the max ebay value but i would like a fair amount for me & the other person.20-30 bucks would only pay for me to ship the shoe current market value is a lot more on the 1's a shoe for shoe trade would be me doing myself in i went through hell to get the 1's and i feel like i should be compensated for that. 

true i only do those types of deals with cash on the side through meetups, so i didn't assume you had to ship them if its like that idk go for what you feel is right market value is crazy high on those ones

Last edited:
Also got to remember the other person has to pay to shipping.  At the end of the day, I think $20-30 is right were it should be.  At the end of the day you are getting a shoe you like (and in your size).  At the day, it is also your decision...

U said at the end of the day like three times bro. At the end of the day I think he will finally understand what he needs to do at the end of the day and he will be happy with his decision at the end of the day

U said at the end of the day like three times bro. At the end of the day I think he will finally understand what he needs to do at the end of the day and he will be happy with his decision at the end of the day
U WOT M8

At the end of the day, daylight savings has me all ****** up.  Time to go to sleep, because that is what you do... at the end of the day.

Also got to remember the other person has to pay to shipping.  At the end of the day, I think $20-30 is right were it should be.  At the end of the day you are getting a shoe you like (and in your size).  At the day, it is also your decision...
if i really wanted 2 i could easily get my true sz. but i wear sneaker shields so i always like my shoe 1/2 to 1 sz. bigger.& @ the end of day i can also get 350-400 plus for the 1's.

Anybody here who has experienced backorder status from footlocker? Were they able to ship the item after the date of the b/o?
TIA

I got mine on RD pretty easy but i was shocked how many ppl came out the wood work for these. Lines wrapped around etc makes me scared about the grapes. Its heating up so i guess everyone camping out for js

Also someone please also tell me why those gs cool grey 13s are selling for 200 something on ebay 
indifferent.gif

I got mine on RD pretty easy but i was shocked how many ppl came out the wood work for these. Lines wrapped around etc makes me scared about the grapes. Its heating up so i guess everyone camping out for js

Also someone please also tell me why those gs cool grey 13s are selling for 200 something on ebay 
indifferent.gif
Cuz everyone is a reseller now.

^ lol the thirst is real

Weirdly Nike just emailed me that they shipped my order and sent the tracking code

Feel bad for those who wanted those shoes for their daughter or w.e gotta pay grown man resell price for some random cw 13s 
tired.gif

Hope to god no releases soon will be big enough to have a raffle. 

was one of the lucky ones.... 

got my HGG, ALTITUDES, BREDS, all I need are dem Wheats to retro.....

Heard this dude talking at school about how he wasn't getting them because they "don't shine when I take a picture of them with flash". :lol:

Last edited:
everyone who is waiting for a restock you need to just stop being in denial . These will not restock. They were a limited general release.   Check EBAY if you want them that bad.
everyone who is waiting for a restock you need to just stop being in denial . These will not restock. They were a limited general release.   Check EBAY if you want them that bad.

The only shoe that has not restocked the last couple of releases were Royal 1's. And where you getting your info from anyways? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom