AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Heard this dude talking at school about how he wasn't getting them because they "don't shine when I take a picture of them with flash".
laugh.gif
aww the he got games don't have 3m either? lol
laugh.gif

Woke up to my NDC shipping confirmation as well. Totally agree eBay prices are insane on these.

I've held several pairs of these and the overall quality is good just like the playoff 13's, but the quality control is horrible as I've come to expect from JB.

Way too many pairs had what looked like dirt on some of the pods pulled straight from the box. I'm trying to figure out how that could happen. A magic eraser works wonders, but still :smh:

Last edited:
was one of the lucky ones.... 

got my HGG, ALTITUDES, BREDS, all I need are dem Wheats to retro.....

If the Wheats are going to look the way they did in '04, JB needs to keep em on the shelf... I swear that was an ugly shade of golden yellow, or whatever it was. :x

THIS MAN KNOWS!!!!

That's what I've been saying since I copped and was able to thoroughly look them over. 90% of the people hating on the quality could not possibly have had them in their possession. Judging off photos trying to fish for something wrong,(i.e. color of the panels). This retro is a solid 9.5 out of 10!!

TRUUUUUU! NO LIE.

This is hilarious. People on eBay listing these for 350 and even the ones with regular auctions won't listen to any offers less than 250-275. Naw, I'm good. I will wait it out and when these dudes sitting on pairs can't sell them, then my offer will look good to them.

This is hilarious. People on eBay listing these for 350 and even the ones with regular auctions won't listen to any offers less than 250-275. Naw, I'm good. I will wait it out and when these dudes sitting on pairs can't sell them, then my offer will look good to them.

I got offered 350 in person on Saturday. I would pay $270 for them to be honest. The quality is really good. I will admit that sizes

I don't know, I think it's kind of OD if you have to take your shoes out into the wilderness just to get a good shot of it. It's a nice shot, but I think you should be able to an equally nice picture with just a nice clean area at home.

And for Nike raising prices to stop the hype. The hype will never end.

This was my backyard u simp. People find any reason to hate. So if I took it next to my ironing board u wouldn't have a problem with the pics?

Last edited:
Same here. Can't wait to see the high quality everyone's been raving about!

i dont know what "high quality" people talking about..i got home and compared them to my OGs and :smh:

its a step forward from what the crappy CDP 13s felt like but its not high quality... alot of these people were in their early teens when the CDP came out and probably werent even born when the OGs released. so they have nothing to compare it too..

For the people who had a hard time getting them in person give online a shot, this is my protocol for online:

1. Go to Finish Line and when the timer comes on leave it there, Finish Line is great b/c their web site kind of does the work for you.  Also be patient, I have waited over half an hour plus for a transfer to the site, but once your in your usually golden, but even then it may revert to the countdown during the check out steps, be calm and continue waiting, when it redirects again sometimes it may leave you on the step you were in, or even give you confirmation of the order if you were finalizing your order at the time. **DO NOT REFRESH EVER.
  2. On East Bay/Footlocker, you have to put more work in, go to the site, and literally sit there continuously clicking the add button, no lie sometimes it takes over an hour, but while your waiting for Finish Line to connect you, you can do this on the side, sometimes I have gotten lucky and Eastbay/Footlocker comes through first.

I have used the above the technique for a while now and it has NEVER FAILED for me yet, the crap shoot for me has been Nike.com, they just sell out immediately and it never works.

I hope what I shared helps most of you for your future purchases.

Agree 100%. I can never ever cop off NDC, but I have never failed with FNL. Hopefully, everyone that really wants these, gets them when they restock.

Been wanting these for a minute. Now, the only XIII's I need is the Altitudes.

I went to AC for the weekend after the release, I come back to a brand new thread :lol:

On the real tho, this release was a lot worse than I expected ... FNL shipped my order, should have them on Weds :smokin

everyone who is waiting for a restock you need to just stop being in denial . There isnt going to b a restock. They were a limited general release.   Check EBAY if you want them that bad.

Where on Ebay can I found your account so I can by my second pair? SMH

To those that missed out wait it out for a month. Once those resellers who bought online get their pairs eventually the market would be over saturated with these. Over seas sites with eventually get these in the up coming weeks. Don't get caught up in the hype and get wrapped in the Buy It Now mentality. FNL and NDC have restocked on almost every release since the Bred 4s released. I wouldnt pay over $220 for these.

Id say youre pretty much safe. I had the same thing happen before, and it was just bc nike's shipment wasnt in the warehouse yet but was on its way. As long as theres nothing wrong with the shipment, like missing pairs, everyone should get theres. They wont guarantee youre getting them til they actuslly process your shoes, but i wouldnt worry really.

Thanks fellas feel a little better now.

We'll see what happens.

Just never got one from Footlocker, I know there owned by eastbay and what not.

For those of you who cop on Finish Line and have been having problems with using your Rewards (20 dollar mail in cards) here is a fix (done on my purchase for the 2013 XIII "he got game" release).

I was able to call in their customer service and give them the rewards number on the rewards card I had. All you need is the order number as well and they will put the credit back on your card you used for the purchase. In the past I was not able to do this, so I guess they figured this is an issue that had to finally have a work around for the time being.

ive been doing this for over a year. the best way to explain it is that you dont have time to put the WC card number in since the releases sell out in minutes. They generally understand your point of view once they see the item that was purchased.

One note, they can only do this over the phone when you've received your Shipment Confirmation (from at least what I was told on Saturday).

I actually just called and saved $34/pair (2 pairs, 2 separate orders, 2 Rewards cards) Yay!

Last edited:
For those of you who cop on Finish Line and have been having problems with using your Rewards (20 dollar mail in cards) here is a fix (done on my purchase for the 2013 XIII "he got game" release).

I was able to call in their customer service and give them the rewards number on the rewards card I had. All you need is the order number as well and they will put the credit back on your card you used for the purchase. In the past I was not able to do this, so I guess they figured this is an issue that had to finally have a work around for the time being.

If you want to enter your WC Reward manually, the glitch/trick is to enter the Reward # in the "Coupon" box instead of the "Redeem Your Winner's Circle Rewards"

edit: Also, for people with state tax, I would prefer to do it manually, because if you call in, you will still have to pay tax from the original price, could save you a couple of bucks doing it manually..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom