AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
If that's the case, we should just get rid of mods altogether, especially when the mods are participating in the discussion of said topics. I think the last thread was closed because of the heated exchanges and name calling regarding reselling, and the advertisement of plans to resell. You post up 17 pairs of shoes on RD, you're basically in the thread to sell or trade, which is not in line with the rules and generally lame.

What's there to talk about at the moment? We can all post more pics of the same unworn shoes, but this kind of discussion isn't bad for the community at all.
I disagree. The discussion should stay on topic and "Mods" shouldn't be participating in conversations that aren't on topic.

They should just make a reseller vs retail thread and sticky it, so you jokers can argue in there.

I wish I could come into a thread and actually find info out instead of digging through 20 pages to try and see comparison pics of OG's, CDP, and '13, or review of the quality or opinions of the Shoe on topic.

^^^ OK OK enough with the ebay talk. Resellers dont have to sell just on ebay. A prime example is the Classified Section on here. People are selling pairs for like $250 shipped in there. That's like $50-$60 in profit per pair and the equivalent of a 30% discount or so for the pair they keep.

That's not true. Listing at $250 on NT means you're not getting that much 9 times out of 10. Anyone who has some experience in the B/S know that prices are set artificially high because you're going to get bargained down. Not saying they aren't going for more than retail, but the average NT price isn't anywhere near as high as what the eBay shopper ends up paying. Unfortunately there aren't historicals to go by on NT, so maybe it too helps feed into the impression of what a fair market value is.

Dude stop being the anti Christ for everything resell related. We get your point.

Be prepared to show up at midnight if you wanna be first.  I showed up at 4am and was probably about 30th or so.
Lol yup. I showed up at 2:45 and I was like the 25th or so person there and the guys camping out said they got there at 12. This particular store only gets like 15 pairs so I went to the mall and got there at 3:10 and there were even more people there probably around 60 and those stores got like like 30 pairs combined so I left and went home but I was able to cop two pairs online. I talked to the guy at my local champs and he said believe it or not this release may have been worse than the concords, at least for our particular store

Dude stop being the anti Christ for everything resell related. We get your point.

Quit harping on me for sharing some valid info (such as NT B/S prices don't reflect what they sell for). Don't respond if you don't like what I have to say, rather than responding by telling me to keep my thoughts to myself. This is a forum and I'm not breaking any rules.

If that's the case, we should just get rid of mods altogether, especially when the mods are participating in the discussion of said topics. I think the last thread was closed because of the heated exchanges and name calling regarding reselling, and the advertisement of plans to resell. You post up 17 pairs of shoes on RD, you're basically in the thread to sell or trade, which is not in line with the rules and generally lame.

What's there to talk about at the moment? We can all post more pics of the same unworn shoes, but this kind of discussion isn't bad for the community at all.
I disagree. The discussion should stay on topic and "Mods" shouldn't be participating in conversations that aren't on topic.

They should just make a reseller vs retail thread and sticky it, so you jokers can argue in there.

I wish I could come into a thread and actually find info out instead of digging through 20 pages to try and see comparison pics of OG's, CDP, and '13, or review of the quality or opinions of the Shoe on topic.

No need to tell me what I should or shouldn't be talking about.

If you followed the thread then most of what you are looking forward is already answered.

Quit harping on me for sharing some valid info (such as NT B/S prices don't reflect what they sell for). Don't respond if you don't like what I have to say, rather than responding by telling me to keep my thoughts to myself. This is a forum and I'm not breaking any rules.

Stop running your mouth man. It's not needed. You don't know everything you think you know. I know you have good intentions man. It's obvious but you don't need to write speeches and argue with every person on the board.

Stop running your mouth man. It's not needed. You don't know everything you think you know. I know you have good intentions man. It's obvious but you don't need to write speeches and argue with every person on the board.

You posted that B/S prices are high and I pointed out that most stuff never sells for the listed price on there. Good info to share, especially since many NTers stay away from what is a good resource and really a good thing for the community. I've built some good connections on the whole while working with people. Put me on ignore if you're tired of me "running my mouth". It's a forum.

Last edited:

You posted that B/S prices are high and I pointed out that most stuff never sells for the listed price on there. Good info to share, especially since many NTers stay away from what is a good resource and really a good thing for the community. I've built some good connections on the whole while working with people. Put me on ignore if you're tired of me "running my mouth". It's a forum.

It's not one comment man it's the whole. You were a big reason why I locked the old thread. I'm asking you to chill.
My comment was to try and help push the focus from eBay to other venues but it obviously didn't work which is fine. At the same time we don't need pages on pages on pages if reseller talk.
Yes I made comments in the royal I thread in hopes of squashing talks but that didn't work either.

The difference between you and me is I can figure it out that we don't need 10-12 pages of arguments about reselling. You haven't figured that out yet.

It's not one comment man it's the whole. You were a big reason why I locked the old thread. I'm asking you to chill.
My comment was to try and help push the focus from eBay to other venues but it obviously didn't work which is fine. At the same time we don't need pages on pages on pages if reseller talk.
Yes I made comments in the royal I thread in hopes of squashing talks but that didn't work either.

The difference between you and me is I can figure it out that we don't need 10-12 pages of arguments about reselling. You haven't figured that out yet.

Now you're just lying. I made two posts on the subject on Saturday, while there was a lot more to it going on than that, and I didn't start any of that. I chimed in on reselling (which was repped a half dozen times). The difference between you and me is that I realize once a shoe has sold out, there's really nothing to talk about unless there's a restock and a link shared here and there. That and 100 low quality photos of the same unworn shoe. Discussing resale issues on Jordans in a Jordan thread isn't too far off the topic. Anyway, if you have anything else to say to me, you know how to PM me.

Last edited:
Just got shipping info from JJ...once again good looking out Grape Ape for the help.. hope i can return the favor some how.. but it seems like u have everything under control all ready 
laugh.gif

Now you're just lying. I made two posts on the subject on Saturday, while there was a lot more to it going on than that, and I didn't start any of that. I chimed in on reselling (which was repped a half dozen times). The difference between you and me is that I realize once a shoe has sold out, there's really nothing to talk about unless there's a restock and a link shared here and there. That and 100 low quality photos of the same unworn shoe. Discussing resale issues on Jordans in a Jordan thread isn't too far off the topic. Anyway, if you have anything else to say to me, you know how to PM me.

sigh... if you want to discuss resale then make a thread in general and stay there. you made more than 2 posts for sure man. you didnt start it but after my 3rd time telling you guys to chill, you kept going at it. all of you.

everyone wants to say their 2 cents about reselling but keeping on the topic for pages and pages needs to chill. not just by you but everyone including me. not everyone wants to read about that for pages at a time. people are tired of the arguments. it is what it is.

if you want to be the teacher of anti-reselling, then make the thread and throw it in your sig or something.

edit: i was wrong. you do were NOT a significant contributor in the other thread. my apologies.

Last edited:
Just got shipping info from JJ...once again good looking out Grape Ape for the help.. hope i can return the favor some how.. but it seems like u have everything under control all ready 
laugh.gif

Congrats and glad they got it sent out! I live in middle America and my JJ shipments usually get here on Thursdays, so it shouldn't be much later than that. And no worries man, sometimes it all just works out and the chance to help pops up. Lol no 6 week wait on shipping here in 'Merica!

I think I might put some trade feelers out for my pair. The slightly off white upper is starting to bother me especially since it seems not every pair is affected. I'm trying to ignore it lol. I know the best time to trade is when the hype is high. If I tread them I will try and get another pair on a restock

And my last comment since we have already put the convo out there.

trappedintime - I like your passion and I definitely know you have a brain on your head. My initial comment was just saying you dont need to comment back and forward on the resell for each comment and I certainly know what Im talking about when it comes to the Classified Section as Im an avid user of it. Maybe I failed in getting my point across and that's on me.

While I dont agree with your approach, you are good people. Hope you stick around here for a long time.

Why not make a listing on here asking for a trade, add it to your sig, and see what happens? Everyone has a choice whether they try to charge these ridiculous prices through eBay and net $60 over 1-2 weeks of auction and shipping time, or find what they want/make a mutually beneficial trade on NT. That's what being part of a community is all about. The help comes back around if you do the right thing. I know that from experience here and in other communities online (not even sneaker related).
Thanks a lot for the advice! I was checking around with people i know for a trade first then was going to put it on here to see if I could trade off. Im not a person who trying to profit just trying to get my size or something that I would want. Worse comes to worst ebay will have to do.

Anyone who ordered from Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FTA, check your order status through the site.

Mine has changed to:

That should mean you are good to go and expect a shipping email soon. I already got a UPS Ship Notification sent on behalf of Eastbay, but I ordered 2 other shoes with this one, so I don't know if they're all together or I got it split into two. Either way, if your status has changed to what it is above, you should be golden.

Last edited:
I think I might put some trade feelers out for my pair. The slightly off white upper is starting to bother me especially since it seems not every pair is affected. I'm trying to ignore it lol. I know the best time to trade is when the hype is high. If I tread them I will try and get another pair on a restock
lol naw my upper is a kinda off white too, well not off white but the pods are a lighter white than the upper so its not just ur pair.

Back
Top Bottom