AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
NDC order will be here Wednesday. I usually put stuff on ice until the hype is over but I can't wait to wear these.

waiting for a restock
Im on that boat...
nerd.gif

Anyone who ordered from Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FTA, check your order status through the site.

Mine has changed to:

That should mean you are good to go and expect a shipping email soon. I already got a UPS Ship Notification sent on behalf of Eastbay, but I ordered 2 other shoes with this one, so I don't know if they're all together or I got it split into two. Either way, if your status has changed to what it is above, you should be golden.
thanks for the update! Just checked mine and mine has changed to 1 unit ready to ship
pimp.gif

No UPS notification yet though

Last edited:
Went to check my order on FTL.

Looking at account page. "In Process - Backordered", my heart sank.
Clicking to view the order. "STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP", my heart fluttered since I was able to use 2 giftcards and get free shipping on this order.

Thanks for the heads up people.

View media item 320363I too am waiting onda restock but until then imma continue to rock my countdown 13's i refuse to pay retail just like the bred 11s i waited two months then copped at retail patience my homies hopefully they restock while everybody after the bred 11's and ect.

View media item 320380I would have to agree this was the worst release ever and we are only in month three of the new year and every release is being overhyped the countdown he got games been available in split pak for $200 or less smdh....

Thanks alot hypebeast5 i wish the didnt screwup the 2012 breds smh... But to answer your question 3m stands for reflective matetial

Just grabbed mine for 230 off an ebay listing that was local. My girls GS from FNL will be here tomorrow.

I'm glad I was able to cop these XIII's, I didn't get the ones that came out this past saturday but I copped a pair of the CDP XIII's & I like them, they very fresh. Shoutouts to everyone who was able to cop these Js & for the ones who didn't get them hope you get them soon

One of the only releases this year that I really wanted...but missed out online. Will cross my fingers and hope there's a restock

got my order cancelled from FTL >: lame duck story that they didn't have enough in stock...I had been waiting for this shoe to ship, and just called to find that bull **** out..:smh:..now I'm waiting on a restock when I should've had these the first damn time....****! >:....after discussing this with a manager, at least I got a $25 gift card coming to my email which can be applied to retro releases as well....pissed man...:smh:

Just got tracking info from Nike....Should be here by tomorrow...Originally estimated for Wednesday tho

I haven't used my NikeTalk account in a while, and I could remember username, hence the first post. However, I did get my pair, and the hype was crazy. I am in west texas (Lubbock) and was blown away at the line. I hope there is restocks, and I hope everyone who didn't get a pair is able to cop for retail. 

My question though is why does everyone seem so certain of a restock? Is this based on past history of everything being re-release? I just don't see why JB would re-stock from a business standpoint. If the thirst was this high for these then that will help create an even bigger demand for grapes, and holiday releases. By releasing the grapes without other restock's competing for sales it can capitalize demand and people may end up buying other less popular Jordans (teams, mashup) , since the grapes are "limited", and hype for the JB would increase in general. As I mentioned I hope they re-stock, but don't see why JB would, and at some point the restocks are going to stop, its just a matter of when its beneficial for the brand.

Spewing only 1 FL in my city had these and they had 2 in each size. Don't know why numbers were so low for these.

Anyone who ordered from Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FTA, check your order status through the site.

Mine has changed to:

That should mean you are good to go and expect a shipping email soon. I already got a UPS Ship Notification sent on behalf of Eastbay, but I ordered 2 other shoes with this one, so I don't know if they're all together or I got it split into two. Either way, if your status has changed to what it is above, you should be golden.
Just checked mine and I have the same status.  Out of curiosity how do you know that means we are good to go?

Ordered from Eastbay, Realized I never got my confirmation E-mail. But I did get the thank you for your order screen and the order showed up on my bank statement but I was obviously not charged yet. I checked Eastbay.com and saw this when I put in my E-mail to check the order status. 

So does that mean I am screwed? 

Any help is appreciated because I just noticed this now, and obviously cant get in touch with them at this moment. 

Last edited:
I was able to cop from Ndc morning of RD. and sold my raffle ticket to my buddy. Cuz I wasn't sure about keeping them. Seeing these here pics tho. Straight fire. Super clean shoe

Back
Top Bottom