AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
COPPED MINE OFF A PREORDER AND IT WORKED OUT... I CANT SHOW UP IN FRONT OF STORES AT 12AM AND WAIT IN THE COLD ANYMORE... THIS IS ULTIMATELY WHATS GOING TO MAKE ME GIVE UP THE KICK GAME...

COPPED MINE OFF A PREORDER AND IT WORKED OUT... I CANT SHOW UP IN FRONT OF STORES AT 12AM AND WAIT IN THE COLD ANYMORE... THIS IS ULTIMATELY WHATS GOING TO MAKE ME GIVE UP THE KICK GAME...
where u pre order from because i think this my new route tired of the run round

:lol:

I dont know how ppl keep their sanity trying to mod this place

Who the hell loses sanity moderating a forum, I would hope these moderators just use like 30min of there day doing this, if they actually spend more time than that, there sanity deserves to be lost

But anyway my pair from ndc said its arriving Wednesday

Last edited:
Ugh I should have just brought a pair and stayed broke lol

Next check tho :lol:

I struck out and ended up dropping 250 on these joints....

**sigh** pandemonium in the damn stores and almost impossible to cop at retail price online,,,,

^ gota have more self control.

jordan kicks are one of those things a consumer has to be well educated.

unless you got money to burn a little research will go a long way.

congrats on pickup though 
ohwell.gif

got mines at my local mall the only store that had them was Finishline and they had 1 pair each men size . I was first in line and there was little over 50 people kinda felt bad for the people that didnt get there's.

Last edited:
^ gota have more self control.

jordan kicks are one of those things a consumer has to be well educated.

unless you got money to burn a little research will go a long way.

congrats on pickup though 
ohwell.gif

Yeah...I'll be pre ordering from a legit seller from now on. 

Last edited:
ima have to wait to get my pair. resell prices are ridiculous, and I refuse to pay over retail.

Ordered my 2nd pair from ndc, won't get them til Friday, hate waiting a week to get shoes.

The two words "Nike" and "retailers" looking out for people don't belong in the same sentence, unless of course you're a "celebrity" or boys with the head manager at some prominent retail location.... As far as Nike trying to kill the reseller, that's false...all they want to do is temper the resale dollar in exchange for consistent hype and more revenue to the source, in this case being Nike itself...

Nike sees these prices on Ebay and gloats about it knowing the demand of the product they just put out is at a high dollar value. They already got their money from the retailers who bought them ahead of time...when Nike drops "surprise restocks" to companies, it's simply to milk every last revenue dollar they can get from consumers...obviously every opportunistic reseller is going to go just as hard, if not harder, to obtain pairs even from restocks...

Nike wants a justifiable resale price on certain shoes and they consistently prove that by limiting shoes and accentuating the hype through online sources. As long as there's an opportunity to throw more product out there, especially if it was labeled as a GR, Nike will go for it.....but they don't truly give a crap about us consumers...we're all programmed to be "interested" in Nike's next big move, whether that's a restock, or another extra limited bizarre concept Lebron, KD, Kobe, or any variation of Foamposite...
while you rambling about nothing... Nike and retailers ARE working together for the safety of people and buying these shoes. No company want to be responsible for not being able to control the release of their product without somebody getting killed. Nike shift and change prices all the time if the product is not moving or moving too fast. The reseller is the reason why its just a big security issue with the release of these shoes..you think people fight in the lines over the shoe itself??LOL???? NO..they fight over the resell value of the shoe..these shoes are like crack, resellers are drug dealers, and sneaker heads are crackheads...its up to the crackheads to say NO im not buying that shoe for that much money..you know how many resellers have been crying to me they can't make money cus we keep re releasing shoes?? u know how many resellers beg me to take shoes back they can't sell? im right in the middle of this..so arguing with me is pointless.

I would think in order for that to be completely effective, they would have to release a shoe 2-3 times or more (really depending on what shoe it is), in order to achieve that desired effect. With stuff being TLO and in store, all I see is the original re sellers snapping up more to buy still leaving people out in the cold. We'll see what happens after Saturday.
I feel sorry for people that spend 250 on shoes like air jordan retro 5's when i get restock of 90 + pairs. lol, resellers come in my store crying they can't make money ..i tell them to find a new hustle..cus im a sneaker head and i wouldn't pay a dime over retail for any shoe cus it's not worth it...i deal with resellers on a different level..im the person they come see when they can't make profit..i tell them..tough titty..sell them to one my customers for retail they really want the shoe..cus that's what imma do if I was to return the shoe.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for people that spend 250 on shoes like air jordan retro 5's when i get restock of 90 + pairs. lol, resellers come in my store crying they can't make money ..i tell them to find a new hustle..cus im a sneaker head and i wouldn't pay a dime over retail for any shoe cus it's not worth it...i deal with resellers on a different level..im the person they come see when they can't make profit..i tell them..tough titty..sell them to one my customers for retail they really want the shoe..cus that's what imma do if I was to return the shoe.
. What storeu work at bro

Been meaning to recap my experience with this release but honestly Im just fully now recuperated from it. Still SMMFH at this release. Managed to get a unclaimed pair from a raffle at a local FL, but damn. Before that I stood in a long *** line for 5 hrs at HOH only to have fools cut in line pushing me back further. I get all most to the front then the manager come out talking bout size 10s gone. To me this release was worse than any holiday xi release I've seen. Ive never been in a line so long. This release brought out..well..way too many people I'll just say that. Foreal. Thanks a lot wack *** BET! Making a already bad situation worse. This release is such a sign of bad things to come. Damn, whats going to happen when the grapes come out? I guess all the hypebeast, resellers and followers heads are going to explode! They will make it impossible to cop at retail. I'm a dude who always manages to get a pair somehow and I've technically struck out on the last two releases at my spot (royals & WB13s). I had to luck up in the after math to get those pairs. Guess I gotta switch it up and get on that pre order or something but I don't know how much longer I can put myself though this madness. On one hand I love my Jordan's and I gotta have them and will but on the other I can't loose all sanity and dignity as an adult trying to get these shoes. Between work that day and trying to get these shoes I was up over 36 hrs and ended up camping twice! Once at HOH and again at fl for the left over unclaimed pairs. Talk about exhaustion. This release messed up my entire weekend. SMH. Shouldn't have to be like this. Got me asking, "is this life?"

(my bad about the novel I just had to speak my thoughts on this release and my overall absurd experience trying to get the damn "he got game 13s") :smh:

View media item 320318

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom