AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
This release was nothing like I expected, just had to spend $175 to cop my girl the gs pink cw.

Looked on ebay and people are selling them for $300, gs shoes for $300.

Last edited:
This release was nothing like I expected, just had to spend $175 to cop my girl the gs pink cw.

Looked on ebay and people are selling them for $300, gs shoes for $300.
same thoughts here...i had to spend 200 tho...smh

^ some pal he is
laugh.gif

So if I paid for Next Day Air via NDC when should I receive my item?

It's saying Wednesday.

I ordered thru Eastbay and was able to checkout and received email order confirmation. Just checked my order status today and it says "waiting for order approval". I'm not sure if they are going to ship or cancel my order. :frown:

Hey there, if you want to send us a email to [email protected] with your customer/order number or email address on the account, we would be happy to check on this order for you.

EastbayRep-Amy

It's saying Wednesday.

Next day air but your getting Wednesday? Lol I told you all that's some fiend ish, I got free shipping and mine well be here tomorrow

not everyone lives near you. a lot of people that do ground with nike.com and live in cali have to wait about a week to get pairs.

:lol:

He also must not know that if orders are canceled the next day orders are the ones getting fulfilled first.

It's saying Wednesday.

Next day air but your getting Wednesday? Lol I told you all that's some fiend ish, I got free shipping and mine well be here tomorrow

not everyone lives near you. a lot of people that do ground with nike.com and live in cali have to wait about a week to get pairs.

:lol:

He also must not know that if orders are canceled the next day orders are the ones getting fulfilled first.

Lol

Hahah Rhino, I think you may have given a heart attack to the people looking at the forum that see a preview of the most recent message in this thread! I was able to get a pair for myself, help one NTer, get a pair for another NTer, and also get another instore pair for a friend....but I have one more friend that thought he had his pair and ended up missing out. So I jumped on FNL ASAP when I saw "FNL has some right now." Lol

was able to add a few sizes to my cart on eastbay only for it to pop up with a just kidding pink sign. idiots.

Hahah Rhino, I think you may have given a heart attack to the people looking at the forum that see a preview of the most recent message in this thread! I was able to get a pair for myself, help one NTer, get a pair for another NTer, and also get another instore pair for a friend....but I have one more friend that thought he had his pair and ended up missing out. So I jumped on FNL ASAP when I saw "FNL has some right now." Lol

Haha! That preview is deceiving. Same here, my pair arrives this fri. But I'm still on the hunt for my coworker.

Were these like Cav's/Thunder IV limited??

Not even close homie. But what's frightening is that these 13's, as far as I can tell, were produced in maximum numbers for a Jordan Retro. I dont think any Jordan, except for the Holiday XI's, were/are made in the high quantities that these were made in. And with that, the demand still GREATLY exceeded the supply.

What's the consensus on these?....is there not that much of a difference between these and the CDP 13's from a couple of years back?

I copped a pair of DS CDP 13's last Friday for 190 shipped to save my save the time and effort on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom