AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Just spoke with a FTL rep and was told that they told me they just received the shipment and my shoes will be shipped within 24 hours.

Are you new here or something? Jesus you're arguing just to argue. I know canceled orders aren't restocks and think the same thing in my head when I see it posted here, but people here call the canceled orders being RE-put up restocks all the time, on every single release. That is what dude is referring to, and yes I know that is not what a restock is, all you are arguing is semantics. But you will see that all the time here. The reason FTL and co. takes so long is because of what the other guy said, their default option is the super saver rather than ground that you see on FNL, JJ, and NDC. FTL companies always takes a lot longer than the rest, and as people are trying to rush to put their orders in they don't check to bump shipping up to ground to speed it up. Sitting until scheduled delivery date is not the the super saver part of the shipping.

FTL and them use UPS Saver or something like that when you choose the cheapest option. Slower than ground.

I remember getting the Area 72 Barkley Posites from there and they sat at the warehouse for 3 days before UPS picked them up. Then sat in my city for 1 more.
I always avoid FTL just to save on taxes, so not terribly familiar with their shipping methods. Eastbay with free shipping and no tax? That $20 makes a difference. Had good luck getting through there anyway.

Brednthunder,

I'd guess your order is one that they picked randomly to verify.  I had the same thing happen to me with another pair.  Mine said the exact same thing, then a day later, I received I phone call from them.  I called them back, and they just said they randomly pick orders to verify payment information and that you approve the charge.  Once I did that, I was good to go.  That's just my guess.  You can probably just call Easybay up now and check to make sure though. 

i received an email from their rep and says exactly the same as yours. Gotta call them soon. Thanks bro appreciate it.

Super saver(free shipping) on FNL is where UPS drops it off to the post office and USPS delivers it to your house

As far the cancelled orders vs restock this topic has been beat down to death

My 2c is , its not really a restock if its within a week or so majority of the time inventory posted on websites are cancelled orders or what not... Just dont get y some cant grasp that concept... But whatevs

As far as backorders i still have no shipping confirm for the wifes gs aj 13 pink/grey :frown:

Bonus pic: stuck with my OG's on this release and also ended up finding my DVD!!!
Wish I still have my OGs from 97-98, no way in hell they would fit me now, I was in 5th grade but they were my fav. Missed out this past weekend also. Oh well on to the next

Last edited:
Honestly, I have not waited in line for a pair of Js since the original black toes in '97. Waking up at 4am to stand in line, that almost turned into a riot, was well worth copping these again. I really don't know if I'll wear them any time soon, I just like looking at them. lol.

I'm also happy I've completed my original 3-peat collection - '03 retro bred XI, OG '96 Taxi XII and Black toe XIII.

Last edited:
Honestly, I have not waited in line for a pair of Js since the original black toes in '97. Waking up at 4am to stand in line, that almost turned into a riot, was well worth copping these again. I really don't know if I'll wear them any time soon, I just like looking at them. lol

Just out of curiosity, but where do you live that you had to wait in line for shoes in '97?

Just out of curiosity, but where do you live that you had to wait in line for shoes in '97?
I live in Louisville, KY and we had to wait in lines back then. Used to skip school that morning to get to the mall an hour before the store opened, which opened an hour before the rest of the mall. Get my pair and make it back to school before lunch time. It was a lot more civilized than now, that's for sure.

Just tried mine on. They do run about a half size big. They look so good though. I compared to my breds of the same size and they are a bit bigger. I wear a size 12

Iono, that is some slow *** shipping.

I'm a Silver member at Eastbay and mine is coming Saturday. My brother isn't but his is coming Saturday too. Where are y'all located?

I am actually shipping to FTL store to save. So they shipping to San Francisco FTL store.

This super saver FNL shipping is coming to me in San Francisco on Friday, so no too shabby.

FTL and them use UPS Saver or something like that when you choose the cheapest option. Slower than ground.

I remember getting the Area 72 Barkley Posites from there and they sat at the warehouse for 3 days before UPS picked them up. Then sat in my city for 1 more.

I always avoid FTL just to save on taxes, so not terribly familiar with their shipping methods. Eastbay with free shipping and no tax? That $20 makes a difference. Had good luck getting through there anyway.

o trust me dude, i order from eastbay 99% of the time. for the posites, i was actually double dipping at the moment :evil:

Whoever pre-laces the shoes has to hate there job...my pair came so tightly laced...shoes just came in...my opinion (not like it matters) slash review and pics will follow

Whoever pre-laces the shoes has to hate there job...my pair came so tightly laced...shoes just came in...my opinion (not like it matters) slash review and pics will follow
So true, my pair looks bent from the pannels because its so tightly laced but overall a great shoe.

When I got them, there wasn't really much of a line like the 11s and 12s, but I was up pretty early for the time (6am). Also, I'm in central California.

Just tried mine on. They do run about a half size big. They look so good though. I compared to my breds of the same size and they are a bit bigger. I wear a size 12
i noticed this too. they run about a half size big. i will probably wear thick socks with these.

i noticed this too. they run about a half size big. i will probably wear thick socks with these.

That's odd because I tried on a half size down in-store and it was snug.

Went with my true size and it fit perfectly.

:rolleyes

That's odd because I tried on a half size down in-store and it was snug.

Went with my true size and it fit perfectly.

eyes.gif
these are the only jordans i have owned that are about a size too big. thick socks ftw.

laugh.gif
i wish i had the option of trying them in store. it was getting crazy so i paid and bounced.

Back
Top Bottom