AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Stop comparing your sizes because in the end everyones foot is different and everyone prefers to wear theirs a certain way .. better to be safe than sorry grab your true size and if its too big wear thick socks or stuff the toebox

I wish I could have a 2nd pair to wear. I don't even want to take mine out of the box. And if they really are running a half size big, I'll need to find a size 10. My bred 3Ms are 10.5 and fit great, but my wheats do run a half size big, which is why I never really wore them.
I feel the same way lol. The quality is so good on these I just want to look at them and am sort of paranoid about wearing them outside( I live in Tacoma Washington too so it's ****** weather out there) BUT I wear all my shoes so the first sunny day I'm breakin em out. **** it

Man hoping these don't run too big. I got my normal size 12 but it sounds like I should've gone with a 11.5. Oh well I guess I'll see tomorrow when they're scheduled to arrive
You'll be ok. I went with my true size and they fit seriously perfect.

Resellers who asking $300+ hahahaha yaaaaa ummmm let me jump right on that.  Naw actually i'm straight but I will spend an extra $100 and grab some infrared 6's or spend an extra $50 and grab some flint's.  

Resellers who asking $300+ hahahaha yaaaaa ummmm let me jump right on that.  Naw actually i'm straight but I will spend an extra $100 and grab some infrared 6's or spend an extra $50 and grab some flint's.  

Just wait for the restock then.

>D

Last edited:
i never understood the having shoes to have but not wearing them. i will rock these bad boys.

I do wear my kicks.

Just not right away.

They'll be in the closet until the weather gets better.

But in the mean time, I'll just some kick around shoes like these:

mvjjhw.png

Last edited:
i never understood the having shoes to have but not wearing them. i will rock these bad boys.
That was kind of what my whole double up on certain shoes thread was about.  Some of the responses I got on that thread were full of hate..lol..Im just an old school dude who wears all his shoes...What about the collectors though? I kind of understand them... I mean some people collect stamps and never use those ..

That was kind of what my whole double up on certain shoes thread was about.  Some of the responses I got on that thread were full of hate..lol..Im just an old school dude who wears all his shoes...What about the collectors though? I kind of understand them... I mean some people collect stamps and never use those ..
Exactly^ I wear all my shoes but I understand collecting. How does somebody use a baseball card?

I do wear my kicks.

Just not right away.

They'll be in the closet until the weather gets better.

But in the mean time, I'll just some kick around shoes like these:

mvjjhw.png
nthat.gif

i get what you mean. i don't try to wear them when it rains for example. i am referring to those that buy them but they never see the light of day. to each his own though.

excellent point. never thought of it that way. some might just buy them to collect them.

i've been on both sides of the equation.. Growing up, i wore jordans from 4th grade and on all the way through college.  Wore the crap out of all of em, mostly to hoop in.  Now looking back, I wish i would have A. doubled up and saved a pair B. wore them a lot more carefully so i had something to show for that past 30 years of my life.  I've just started buying js again, with my money now ( back then it was the parents' money lol), and i just can't get myself to put any of them on.  I'm sure if i made a lot of money, I'd just double, triple up, and wear a pair, but I honestly don't have that kind of cash flow.  I totally respect the guys who wear their js, and wish i could do it. it's just as you get older, I guess you value money a lot more than you did when you were younger and on your parents pay roll.  Who knows what my current collection might be worth down the line, might be able to send my kid to college? lol who knows? There's always reasons for why people do things, in the end, to each his own man, respect.

i've been on both sides of the equation.. Growing up, i wore jordans from 4th grade and on all the way through college.  Wore the crap out of all of em, mostly to hoop in.  Now looking back, I wish i would have A. doubled up and saved a pair B. wore them a lot more carefully so i had something to show for that past 30 years of my life.  I've just started buying js again, with my money now ( back then it was the parents' money lol), and i just can't get myself to put any of them on.  I'm sure if i made a lot of money, I'd just double, triple up, and wear a pair, but I honestly don't have that kind of cash flow.  I totally respect the guys who wear their js, and wish i could do it. it's just as you get older, I guess you value money a lot more than you did when you were younger and on your parents pay roll.  Who knows what my current collection might be worth down the line, might be able to send my kid to college? lol who knows? There's always reasons for why people do things, in the end, to each his own man, respect.
totally agree. don't understand it but i respect it.

I don't rock my kicks till months after RD, hate when I'm walking around and someone has the same Shoes on as me...so I wait awhile, that's just me though...

I don't rock my kicks till months after RD, hate when I'm walking around and someone has the same Shoes on as me...so I wait awhile, that's just me though...
I do the same. I wont wear my 13's till the summer time. I'm in Oregon where it rains a lot so it has to be perfect weather to wear my J's.

Back
Top Bottom