AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Man hoping these don't run too big. I got my normal size 12 but it sounds like I should've gone with a 11.5. Oh well I guess I'll see tomorrow when they're scheduled to arrive

Will be picking up tomorrow. Hyped like a kid the night before Xmas

Last edited:
hoping these joints restock or whatever the hell they calling it these days,my hookup fell thru so the hunting equipment is back out 

Last edited:
Few Pics....Love the way the shoe feels on foot, very comfy. Fits TTS for me, size 12, then again im not into the whole shoe has to fit perfectly, i just wear my size...Noticed a scratch on a side panel, nothing obvious...A glue stain (assuming) on a small section of my shoe lace near the top....Camera phone pics btw save the complaints...Shoe looks off white at certain angles, not important to me tho

I wish I could have a 2nd pair to wear. I don't even want to take mine out of the box. And if they really are running a half size big, I'll need to find a size 10. My bred 3Ms are 10.5 and fit great, but my wheats do run a half size big, which is why I never really wore them.

I wish I could have a 2nd pair to wear. I don't even want to take mine out of the box. And if they really are running a half size big, I'll need to find a size 10. My bred 3Ms are 10.5 and fit great, but my wheats do run a half size big, which is why I never really wore them.
Wear them!  Don't let them waste away in a box! ..Lol .. 

I'm a size 10.5 the only show I ever have to size different is a Chuck Taylor.  I'm thinking I'll be ok with my size in these.

I received a shipping number today from FTL...tick tock tick tock ...

You have the shoes in your possession, and are worried about them running big...just try the dang shoes on man. Ya'll kids are wildin' these days! You're not going to kill the "value" by putting a foot in them. lol

You have the shoes in your possession, and are worried about them running big...just try the dang shoes on man. Ya'll kids are wildin' these days! You're not going to kill the "value" by putting a foot in them. lol

lol@Ya'll kids. I'm 35. :smile:

i never understood the having shoes to have but not wearing them. i will rock these bad boys.

Last edited:
Few Pics....Love the way the shoe feels on foot, very comfy. Fits TTS for me, size 12, then again im not into the whole shoe has to fit perfectly, i just wear my size...Noticed a scratch on a side panel, nothing obvious...A glue stain (assuming) on a small section of my shoe lace near the top....Camera phone pics btw save the complaints...Shoe looks off white at certain angles, not important to me tho

View media item 322031

View media item 322033

View media item 322035

View media item 322039

View media item 322041
Nice pics & jeans...may I ask what brand?

This fool said nice jeans, all you can see is the bottom of them...
In other news any luck on cancellation pairs anyone?

lol@Ya'll kids. I'm 35. :smile:

Man, that's terrrrrible [Barkley voice]

I'm around the same age, and I collect too, but we're too grown to be cherishing these to the extent we're afraid to stick a foot in. These don't even yellow, no excuse.

Back
Top Bottom