AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I honestly have a feeling there will be some sort of restock... Niketown LA had a bunch of sizes left on RD. of course they sold out, but the way they were just handing them out of the stock room kind of made me feel like I would be able to pick up another pair for retail in the future

I received my pair from Eastbay and the quality is really good minus a little glue on the laces... Happy with my purchase especially since it only took one minute to check out of Eastbay... Maybe that backorder date kept some folks away... Regardless I'm a happy customer...

Truth to them running 0.5 size big.

Everyones foot is different, keep that in mind. With that said i got a 12 in the flints and i have plenty of room.. 11.5 in playoffs they fit perfect. 12 in blk/red they fit perfect.

I would go with ur true size and if its too big u can always wear thicker socks or stuff the shoes. Even maybe. Trade someone for another size. Better to be safe (a lil too big) than sorry (cant get ur foot in cuz their too small)

got a random question, if someone offer me a XI Bred for XIII Bred straight up. Is that a fair offer? consider quality and market value?

got a random question, if someone offer me a XI Bred for XIII Bred straight up. Is that a fair offer? consider quality and market value?
Depends on your opinion of each shoe. Which do you like better? It's all a matter of opinion. And as far as market value, black and red xi's are pretty much flooding the market right now. Unless you intend on stocking them away for 8+ years the black and red 13 might be worth slightly more at this time.

XIs are DS? Even VNDS you win. Ppl on Craigslist are selling the XIIIs for $220 avg. while XI are steady $300. The toe box on the XIII is crease magnet after a few wears. Not saying the patent on the XIs won't do that but it's more durable than the XIIIs.

Last edited:
I would wait til you see how much the restock will be with resell on the breds. I'm sure it'll go to about 250-275, it's about the same as the 13s right now. seems like they have a lot of pairs for everyone for the restock of the 11s.

not at all. I'm looking for a HGG 13 and I would trade one of my DS bred 11 for it. depends on both parties. market value to me wouldn't matter. if he's looking for a bred 11 and I'm looking for a HGG 13 I would say win win for both. that's why I doubled up on bred 11s. for situation likes these if I missed a release and willing to trade

Thanks for all the input guys.  I totally type it wrong ( XI Bred for XIII He Got Game).  I must haven't had enough coffee this morning.  
ohwell.gif

I'm planning to wear this so it's great idea to see how the market flooded with XI Bred restock today.

Love these shoes.  Glad I wasn't tempted into buying the CDP pack and stuck to my guns in hopes of a single shoe release.  As with the latest retros, I felt these were .5 bigger so I went for an 8.5. 

sucks about people getting inconsistent sizing with their pairs. 1/2 big, 1 size big, etc...

mine fit TTS... the same feel as my playoff and black/red 13's... all came from NDC though. not sure if that makes a difference

one of my shoes ended up being a half size smaller than the other. someone ******g mixed em. pissed.. i actually switched my boy who got the same size the day of because the pair i initially bought had pod bleeding.. :smh:

Last edited:
anyone having an 11.5 12 looking to trade?i have a size 11 sitting here,but its too small i need a size 11.5-12,looking to trade.please hit me up with info.LOOKING TO TRADE ONLY,NOT SELLING.
SINCE YOU'RE YELLING, I'LL DO IT TOO. READ THE ******G THREAD TITLE.

Back
Top Bottom