AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
^^ Good stuff Blaze. That JJ pair is straight luck. I myself have never been lucky. My NDC pair came yesterday. I gotta post some pics.

^^ Good stuff Blaze. That JJ pair is straight luck. I myself have never been lucky. My NDC pair came yesterday. I gotta post some pics.

Thanks Rhino. I was surprised myself when I actually got to the "thank you for your purchase, Order #" screen on JJ. I usually can't even get to submit payment. lol. I'm now 3 for 100 on JJ.

Mine got cancelled by FTL. Here's hoping for a re-stock. What do you think guys? is it likely?

Im thinking a restock next month since the 8s are the only Jordan releasing and the blk/red restocked a month later in Feb. Who knows though. I just want a pair :ohwell:

My aunt just sent me a pic from when I was 10 with the OGs made me even more salty that i didnt get a pair

not at all. I'm looking for a HGG 13 and I would trade one of my DS bred 11 for it. depends on both parties. market value to me wouldn't matter. if he's looking for a bred 11 and I'm looking for a HGG 13 I would say win win for both. that's why I doubled up on bred 11s. for situation likes these if I missed a release and willing to trade
that's exactly what I did. Or rather that's what I was luckily able to do. But yeah same intentions.

Did anyone order from champs? I placed an order and got a confirmation but when I check the order still says waiting for authorization. It still does not have a ups tracking number or anything. Has that happened to anyone?

I placed another order from Eastbay and have ups tracking and says should be delivered on Monday.   

Did anyone order from champs? I placed an order and got a confirmation but when I check the order still says waiting for authorization. It still does not have a ups tracking number or anything. Has that happened to anyone?

I placed another order from Eastbay and have ups tracking and says should be delivered on Monday.   
Yea I got a pair from Champs. Got shipped a couple days ago. I'd call or email them.

Yea I got a pair from Champs. Got shipped a couple days ago. I'd call or email them.
I tried to call them up earlier but the phone lines were crazy guess because of the barkleys and the 11's. Im going to try to email them now idk why I didnt think of that!

how long did it take for you to get UPS tracking from them?

Last edited:
so restock on the 6th?
nerd.gif
No. That was my mistake for posting that. I thought that the original posts were at the bottom with FootAction's reply at the top. But FootAction was actually replying to someone else. The original post was at the top of the page. 

No. That was my mistake for posting that. I thought that the original posts were at the bottom with FootAction's reply at the top. But FootAction was actually replying to someone else. The original post was at the top of the page. 

You should go edit that post and delete the pic so we dont have to hear a restock question over and over

i know this is not the place but do they have a official thread on here where people can discuss their opinions on how the "shoe game" got messed up?i know people do it on every other thread already.

Back
Top Bottom