AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Got my shoes from FL yesterday,quality is decent.Will post a pic when I get a chance.

When you got them i bet first thing you did was check the quality huh since youve been hearing everyone else be jordan quality experts.

Im sure 95% of the people who have posted saying they got theirs has mentioned something about quality hahahaha what a joke

Last edited:
Got my shoes from FL yesterday,quality is decent.Will post a pic when I get a chance.
Def bro take a good look at them. Got a pair in store for myself and online still waiting for them to come in UPS says on monday I should get them. The day i got mine in store I got a pair for my girl and the tongue was all messed up luckily mine were perfect lol.

When you got them i bet first thing you did was check the quality huh since youve been hearing everyone else be jordan quality experts.

Im sure 95% of the people who have posted saying they got theirs has mentioned something about quality hahahaha what a joke

It's NT everyone is a quality expert.

It's NT everyone is a quality expert.
  Yea everyone has an inspector of quality  permit
roll.gif

seeing those on feet makes me want to cut mine a little to slip into that size 11 lol...

Last edited:
Dam rt with the price they charge everyone had the rt to voice quality opinions on an open forum if there trash there trash materials which these are plastic leather new for JB 2013 ha

My point exactly. You feel that way about the materials and quality then stop buying them. But no you and all these quality experts continue to purchase them but wanna cry anout poor quality. Save your money then simple as that. Or better yet return the pairs you just bought lol

That is exactly the first thing I did,lol.I am pretty sure majority of peeps that cop any J's or any kicks online/stores will be looking for issues with them if any.
Def bro take a good look at them. Got a pair in store for myself and online still waiting for them to come in UPS says on monday I should get them. The day i got mine in store I got a pair for my girl and the tongue was all messed up luckily mine were perfect lol.
Lol,it happens like that.Glad it was hers and not yours,lolz.

My point exactly. You feel that way about the materials and quality then stop buying them. But no you and all these quality experts continue to purchase them but wanna cry anout poor quality. Save your money then simple as that. Or better yet return the pairs you just bought lol

I personally didn't buy them off the pictures and the side panels looking like plastic and ruining the whole shoe , which 13's are favorite next to 8's , everyone has an opinion and the rt to speak on it I copped the squadron blues which quality wise are greats my wears to the gym and out and the jumpman on the sole is still in perfect shape and no toe creasing at all , which seems to b everyone's worry now they are comfy and look good to me could careless what the next man thinks about what's on my feet or how I rock my clothes I bought with my money , same as everyone should do b wise cop what u like not to resell or cuz ur homies think u got "swag" SMH THIS NEW AGE IS JUST A JOKE JB IS AT A PEAK NOW THINGS DON'T LAST FOREVER

QFT

I personally didn't buy them off the pictures and the side panels looking like plastic and ruining the whole shoe , which 13's are favorite next to 8's , everyone has an opinion and the rt to speak on it I copped the squadron blues which quality wise are greats my wears to the gym and out and the jumpman on the sole is still in perfect shape and no toe creasing at all , which seems to b everyone's worry now they are comfy and look good to me could careless what the next man thinks about what's on my feet or how I rock my clothes I bought with my money , same as everyone should do b wise cop what u like not to resell or cuz ur homies think u got "swag" SMH THIS NEW AGE IS JUST A JOKE JB IS AT A PEAK NOW THINGS DON'T LAST FOREVER

damn dude...work on sentence structure...:smh:

i know this is not the place but do they have a official thread on here where people can discuss their opinions on how the "shoe game" got messed up?i know people do it on every other thread already.
Y? The "shoe game" is not messed up, it has changed and people who complain just have not adapted yet or not willing to...

As so n so says:

"just got my pair in from FTL quality is nothing like the OG my tumble leather isnt the same pattern on both shoes. My stitching is uneven the red on the sole is too dark even though that part touches the ground and theres some barely noticeable glue run idk what JB was thinking using glue to hold these shoes together .. smh ...anyways whens the next pair come out so i can spend more money on them"

Back
Top Bottom