AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Hahaha inspector of quality permit.  Seems like all the guys who are quality inspectors would also make great health inspectors, yet they'd still buy lunch/dinner from the very restaurants they gave negative reviews too.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never owned a pair of the 2011 playoffs 13's. I believe I read around saying that 2011 release was pretty well executed. How does that 2011 release compare to this release?

Wondering if its worth it to trade these for a pair of 2011 playoffs.

I never owned a pair of the 2011 playoffs 13's. I believe I read around saying that 2011 release was pretty well executed. How does that 2011 release compare to this release?

Almost on par.  The side panel leather on the Playoffs may be a notch above.  I'd say that these are more likely to crease quicker than the Playoffs for those who freak out about that.  It's all about which shoe you prefer.  If you have a double, I'd get those playoffs in a heartbeat.  Always been neck and neck with the black/reds as my favorite 13's.

Good looks on the input. Don't care about creasing. Was just wondering how the two shoes compared before I attempted to trade.

Was the 2011 version limited?

DS pairs in my size go from $335 to $400.

Geez Louise!

|I

They'll have to purchased later in the year I guess, if at all.

Had to cop after somebody stole my cdp pair. Imo these are pretty thin compared to the cdp pair. Still nice though.

I don't think they were limited, they sat for a day or so around my area. It was also 2011 B.C. (before Concord) so that probably explains why they didn't instantly sellout

UNDSing 1/2 pairs tomorrow. I have a fetish for White/Black CW J's than anything. It seems I double up on all White/Black CW.

Last edited:
Honestly love the 13s the design and look of the shoe is what made me love jordans and I hope that everyone is happy with their pairs and a restock will come to those who missed out

What...I just got a pair in a 10.5 off Facebook for $180 Deadstock,  it's a Detroit Buy/Sell Group
I assume he was talking about the playoffs. Are you? Either way, $180 for these or the playoffs is a steal. Good find.

Future, you're an 11 right? I just bought a DS pair on eBay for $275 shipped. Deals are out there, just gotta be patient.

I assume he was talking about the playoffs. Are you? Either way, $180 for these or the playoffs is a steal. Good find.

Future, you're an 11 right? I just bought a DS pair on eBay for $275 shipped. Deals are out there, just gotta be patient.

cant be much patient...i need these,and it aint coming lol

Had to cop after somebody stole my cdp pair. Imo these are pretty thin compared to the cdp pair. Still nice though.
that's the biggest difference i notcied.. i didn't have the cdp versions, i had the ogs in 97.. and the side panels were definitely a lot thicker and more plush... along with the tongue, which i think was a tad bigger as well.. rest of the shoe is pretty spot on though!

^^ not bad compared to the bullets the othera are bitting
Ya kinda what I figured and why I did it. Has some family business that weekend they released and there was no way I could buy on RD and knew I was going to buy em eventually so rather do it now than pay more later down the road... Anyways on to the next one and goodluck for those still searching. I've seen a few I the buy/sell forum going for around 250 give or take $10

Facebook sneaker groups are theee worst, comedy to read though

Yep, bunch of little kids that think dead stock means you only wore a pair for a couple hours for Instagram pics or that their beaters are 9/10.

truth. some dude on here was posting about how his shoes were deadstock but worn 2 times. i mean, i know we all abuse what deadstock really means but my goodness... used but new?

Make the trade IMO..I wore my black toes for the first time this past Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours, and was kinda disappointed..Saturday night, I put on my playoffs, and it's just an all around better shoe..The materials are def a little softer, and it's way more comfortable all around..People are def right about the sizing on the black toes..Both my playoffs and black toes are a 9.5, but I coulda gone down to a 9 on the new ones..With this said, black toes are still a solid shoe, and ultimately, I'm very happy to finally have a pair again..It's been a long time coming..Bottom line, do what makes you happy

Back
Top Bottom