AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Is it a good deal to trade some anniversary xi and old love 1s for these?
Thats your choice and only your choice. No one here can determine the value of a trade in your eyes. We dont value a certain shoe as much as you do or will. We could say no but that doesnt mean its not a good trade for you. We could say yes but that doesnt mean its a good trade for you. At the end of the day are you going to be happy trading away an xi or 1 for these ...

won a pair for $230 shipped and dude refunds me my money saying "here is a cancellation form to cancel the transaction. agree to cancel the transaction." that's it :smh:

Last edited:
won a pair for $230 shipped and dude refunds me my money saying "here is a cancellation form to cancel the transaction. agree to cancel the transaction." that's it :smh:

hate sellers like that. If you have a minimum amount in mind, set a reserve or higher starting bid or just sell it as buy it now.

Big ups to shelflife coming through with these. Even though I had to pay 250 I ain't got no worries bc these shoes are on point. Anybody hating on the quality honestly either doesn't have a pair or hasn't been coppin since the 90s bc these are one of the better releases quality wise to come out recently. My only gripe is I shoulda went a halfer down bc my tts 11 feels big, but once I laced up like I'm going to play ball they felt wayyy better just still loose in the toes. And good lookin out shelf life with the double box andddd wrapped up with bubble wrap around the box inside. Like I said I ain't got no worries

Big ups to shelflife coming through with these. Even though I had to pay 250 I ain't got no worries bc these shoes are on point. Anybody hating on the quality honestly either doesn't have a pair or hasn't been coppin since the 90s bc these are one of the better releases quality wise to come out recently. My only gripe is I shoulda went a halfer down bc my tts 11 feels big, but once I laced up like I'm going to play ball they felt wayyy better just still loose in the toes. And good lookin out shelf life with the double box andddd wrapped up with bubble wrap around the box inside. Like I said I ain't got no worries
Just grab a pair of sneakershields and throw em in there. They'll fit perfectly after that and I bet you'll  like how nice your toebox will stay nice and crease free. I always wear trees in all my Jordans, and they usually fit a bit snug. But in the white/black 13s they fit a little more comfortably. Try it out.

For real! I couldn't believe all the quality guff these shoes were catchin! I agree they are great. Real nice soft leather on the toe box and that buttery a** suede that wraps around. Soooo smoooth

Just grab a pair of sneakershields and throw em in there. They'll fit perfectly after that and I bet you'll  like how nice your toebox will stay nice and crease free. I always wear trees in all my Jordans, and they usually fit a bit snug. But in the white/black 13s they fit a little more comfortably. Try it out.
You already know man! On it already just didn't have time to hit the mall for another pair tonight but tomorrow best believe

trying to convice my girl to keep that size 6 for her but she s trippin...i swear there must be like 10 women all over greece rocking Js... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom