AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
If anyone is out near Baltimore Maryland the FTL at Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie MD has a size 12 out on display but I'm not sure if they had anymore sizes.  Just throwing it out there to anyone who needed a 12 for retail.  Call first to make sure though. Saw them two hours ago.

Damnnnn. That's sack. Every time I order from ftl or east bay they call me like 3 days later for confirmation. Then they ship it out....I wait like 2 weeks for it

Damnnnn. That's sack. Every time I order from ftl or east bay they call me like 3 days later for confirmation. Then they ship it out....I wait like 2 weeks for it
Whenever you place an order during a release with them call them up a couple hours later. Usually its because they need verification and trust me after my first two experiences I learned my lesson. 

Whenever you place an order during a release with them call them up a couple hours later. Usually its because they need verification and trust me after my first two experiences I learned my lesson. 

Ive NEVER had to do this

Ive NEVER had to do this

Maybe you haven't but it definitely happens. If it says awaiting approval for more than a day, it's always good to call and see what's good.

It happens to me randomly. I got an order from ftl and east bay. Same cc. Only east bay call me. Same thing happened with the 88s

Got the bred 11s in my size 11 they were tight. Got these in sz 11 and they are too big in the toe. Sucks. Anything you can do for shoes that are a little to big in the toe?

Got the bred 11s in my size 11 they were tight. Got these in sz 11 and they are too big in the toe. Sucks. Anything you can do for shoes that are a little to big in the toe?
well i wear 11 so you can sell them to me for retail since they're big LMAO

Finally put my size 13 XIII's on and they are a lot bigger than any other Nike or Jordan I own. Did these also release in a 12.5? I'm in such a routine to click size 13 that I can't remember and may need to downsize...literally

It seems like there really isn't a true size for all jordans. To me it feels like each model runs different. You usually can't go wrong with your own true size as its either a little snug or a little loose but usually not unwearable. I'm going to start, from now on, buying two pairs, with a half size difference, and just seeing which one I like and selling the other for maybe $20 over retail. That way I get the best fit, and a few bucks off on the pair I keep. ( I read about somebody doing this on NT and it sounds like a great idea.)

To me it seems like generally the all leather 13s will run big these days and the ones with mesh or whatever the material is run a bit smaller than the leather ones. For my mesh altitudes they run alot smaller than my white/red 13s. same with my flints. My playoffs were an 11 instead of my usual 10.5 and they ran an awful lot bigger than my other size 11 jordans. That's the first shoe I got that I could say doesn't really fit me.

Back
Top Bottom