AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Nike still hasnt released any info on restock yet have they. Im thinking this saturday since they are not droping the retro 1s

Never seen a restock on a saturday unless its in stores. Bred 11 relaunch is an exception. NDC does their restocks during the day in the week. Just folow them on twitter coming here for info on the restock youre guaranteed to miss it. By the time someone posts the link everything wil be gone cuz theyre gonna buy theirs first before they post here obviously and thats what i would do
Didn't they randomly restock/re-release/relaunch those area 72 Barkley's last week. Albeit unannounced but it was on a Saturday. I believe they also did the same thing with those galaxy rookies on a random Saturday after the original release date along with some other new release.

All I'm suggesting is it wouldn't hurt to check this Saturday morning.
its a crapshoot on the actual day or time that nike restocks shoes. the galaxy foams got restocked during the week. area72 posites on a saturday... the one saturday i sleep in because nothing was supposed to release
laugh.gif
galaxy foams!?
grin.gif
when, where?

Last edited:
I'll help you to understand. Lets say there is $1000 sitting on my counter, I take $200 out to go buy shoes. My wife get home and notice the $800 on the counter, later I take another $200 away and buy another pair. Now it's $400 gone from that $1000. Red flag. What I do is add to that $1000 but keep what I usually spend, which really goes unnoticed. I bought a Infrared Pack with out a dime missing....:smokin....It's all done on my account but you get the picture right?
nobody cares to hear that you are scared of your wife. Grow a pair and make your wife wake up on Saturdays so she can buy your shoes while you sleep in

Not really sure if serious......lmbo.

Ya you right they did do Barkley Posite this past weekend. I didnt think about it because I didnt wake up early since I didnt care for anything releasing and that restock didnt even phase me since i didnt want them.

If I'm not mistaking that BHM restock they had along with quite a few other major shoes NDC did it on a wednesday around 530 mountain so 730 eastern. DONT QUOTE ME!!

I know for sure my butt is gonna delay going to the gym after work just in case. Text tweets already ready. Good thing about NDC they dont send those BS tweets like FNL FTL etc do. Theyre the only ones I accept texts from regularly unless its RD then everyone gets turned on right before I go to bed

Stop bustin the guy's balls for being responsible. He just said he's already dropped 2K on shoes this year (as have I). It's a fun hobby, but if I had a wife I'd be a little more careful about my spending. If **** gets tight, your excessive spending - and by any measure dropping 2K on shoes in a year (let alone 3 months) is excessive - will be a sore point, as it should be. I'm not married, but a marriage is a partnership. Not surprising with the ghetto element on NT that dudes crack sexist jokes and bust balls like you're some kind of loser if you're married. I'd take a strong, loving marriage over another 20 pairs of shoes all goddamn day. To be honest sneaker collecting is a pretty immature habit.
co-sign.

that's why im glad im ending soon. plus its just not fun anymore.

real women don't like sneakers..only hood rats

one of the most ignorant comments ive read on NT

Stop bustin the guy's balls for being responsible. He just said he's already dropped 2K on shoes this year (as have I). It's a fun hobby, but if I had a wife I'd be a little more careful about my spending. If **** gets tight, your excessive spending - and by any measure dropping 2K on shoes in a year (let alone 3 months) is excessive - will be a sore point, as it should be. I'm not married, but a marriage is a partnership. Not surprising with the ghetto element on NT that dudes crack sexist jokes and bust balls like you're some kind of loser if you're married. I'd take a strong, loving marriage over another 20 pairs of shoes all goddamn day. To be honest sneaker collecting is a pretty immature habit.
co-sign.

that's why im glad im ending soon. plus its just not fun anymore.

real women don't like sneakers..only hood rats

one of the most ignorant comments ive read on NT

I was mainly just trying to rustle jimmies.

though calling your girl a "dope chick" does not conjure up nice images...

What u wanna talk about. If they run tts? Quality control of jb? When is my order gonna ship? Cancelled orders? "Omg bro these are my grails". Cmon son

What u wanna talk about. If they run tts? Quality control of jb? When is my order gonna ship? Cancelled orders? "Omg bro these are my grails". Cmon son

Sure, if all of that pertains to the kicks themselves.

If not, let the thread die. Plain and simple.

Still waiting on a restock. :pimp:

Sure, if all of that pertains to the kicks themselves.

If not, let the thread die. Plain and simple.

Still waiting on a restock. :pimp:

agreed. that hood statement was definitely offensive especially since my girl like sneakers tho she wears heels and stuff too.

Last edited:
Isnt that what 90% of the talk is about in aftermath threads anyway .... cmon son

?
Isnt that what 90% of the talk is about in aftermath threads anyway .... cmon son
[/quote. True that. There's nothing else to talk about now...only this restock....then we can restart the tts and shipping questions

The next question is when they will restock so I can be ready. Missed out last time, so this is my only chance at retail price.

The next question is when they will restock so I can be ready. Missed out last time, so this is my only chance at retail price.
Worst comes to worst i believe you can negotiate with someone at kixify or ebay as they are reselling close to retail

Back
Top Bottom