AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Man, I hope it's after I get paid Friday. I just bough Blk/red 13s 3 days ago.
I don't get this. I'm sorry, but people who need to wait to get paid before they can buy shoes should probably deal with other priorities instead. Unless you're a kid or something working part time. If I didn't have disposable income to drop on these, I wouldn't get them. If you need the money from an UPCOMING paycheck, you should do other things with their money.

Why can't he use the disposable income from the check he's referring to for this restock? Just because someone wants to get something after they get paid doesn't mean they're on the struggle...

Why can't he use the disposable income from the check he's referring to for this restock? Just because someone wants to get something after they get paid doesn't mean they're on the struggle...
That's not what I meant. It's based on the assumption that the disposable income isn't there BEFORE the check. Why do you have to wait to get paid to spend it? It's $170. Whatever anyone chooses to do with their money is their business, but if I needed to wait for a paycheck to do that, I'd look into what I'm spending my money on.

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. It's based on the assumption that the disposable income isn't there BEFORE the check. Why do you have to wait to get paid to spend it? It's $170. Whatever anyone chooses to do with their money is their business, but if I needed to wait for a paycheck to do that, I'd look into what I'm spending my money on.

I'm saying it could be there he just wants to leave that money untouched and use the new paycheck for that. :lol:

As long as everyone gets pairs that they want I'm all for it. :D

I'm saying it could be there he just wants to leave that money untouched and use the new paycheck for that.
laugh.gif

As long as everyone gets pairs that they want I'm all for it.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Could be. Really weird way to look at it. "I got the money, but my check tomorrow will pay for it. I'll just have miss the restock."

I hear you though, as long as everyone who wants a pair got a pair, it's all good.
happy.gif

Sneakerheads just get a bad rap for being broke so I'm trying to look at it from a different angle. :wink:

Sneakerheads just get a bad rap for being broke so I'm trying to look at it from a different angle.
wink.gif
You both make valid points but "sneakerheads" get that rap because its true in a lot of cases lol

But I agree with you both, on one hand regardless if you have to wait for the check to buy it or you have it already, you need to prioritize and spend your money on necessities and then evaluate if you can splurge on some shoes. There should NEVER be a decision between buying shoes and choosing to pay for something thats necessary to your everday living.

I always say that you need to map out your spending monthly (weekly if applicable) and if your money is tight but you feel the need to buy a pair of shoes then you need to make a list of whats releasing and find that 1 pair that you HAVE to have and leave the others be. It should never amount to this but some people put themselves in bad situations because they cant manage their money. No its none of my business what people do with their money but I just find it sad when you feel the need to choose between shoes and something you need for everyday living.

On the bright side, maybe he does have the money and would rather blow it out of this check which he could be stashing. All of my middle of the month checks hit the savings account so its very disposable income if i so choose and theres nothing like buying something without having to worry about what you have left in the account.

btw ... mmmm mmmm Ms. LC in that avy

Last edited:
Originally Posted by quise2024  

All of my middle of the month checks hit the savings account so its very disposable income if i so choose and theres nothing like buying something without having to worry about what you have left in the account.
This is what I do. My month end checks are mostly for bills and some disposable income, the rest goes to savings on top of what I already put in there mid-month. Even if that could be disposable, you still gotta budget wisely.

Last edited:
This is what I do. My month end checks are mostly for bills and some disposable income, the rest goes to savings on top of what I already put in there mid-month. Even if that could be disposable, you still gotta budget wisely.
Yup, never know when you that emergency might happen and you need the money

and by emergency i DO NOT mean a restock

Last edited:

I don't get this. I'm sorry, but people who need to wait to get paid before they can buy shoes should probably deal with other priorities instead. Unless you're a kid or something working part time. If I didn't have disposable income to drop on these, I wouldn't get them. If you need the money from an UPCOMING paycheck, you should do other things with their money.

Actually fellow NT member, I have been married for a little over 12 years, I have 2 children that are 6 and 4. Being responsible has nothing to do with being "broke", nor do I have to wait until my next check for another pair or Jordan's that I most likely wont wear until summer. I am just simply keeping my wife off my back by not bringing too much attention to a selfish expensive habit. I have already spent about 2000 on shoes this year alone. If you need more lessons on having a successful marriage, PM me.

Actually fellow NT member, I have been married for a little over 12 years, I have 2 children that are 6 and 4. Being responsible has nothing to do with being "broke", nor do I have to wait until my next check for another pair or Jordan's that I most likely wont wear until summer. I am just simply keeping my wife off my back by not bringing too much attention to a selfish expensive habit. I have already spent about 2000 on shoes this year alone. If you need more lessons on having a successful marriage, PM me.

Relax dude he wasnt even coming at you like that

That didn't seem relaxed to you? Why is this forum full of people who do nothing but cut into members for no reason at all?

Not married, so thanks but no thanks on the advice. If I need marriage advice/counseling, I think it behooves me to look somewhere other than NT for it. I don't really see how waiting till payday would help keep attention off your habit if you're getting the shoes anyway, but
this
Lets get back to talmbout the shoes fellas.
pimp.gif
and this.
nthat.gif

View media item 357241

Not married, so thanks but no thanks on the advice. If I need marriage advice/counseling, I think it behooves me to look somewhere other than NT for it. I don't really see how waiting till payday would help keep attention off your habit if you're getting the shoes anyway, but

this
Lets get back to talmbout the shoes fellas. :pimp:

and this. :nthat:

I'll help you to understand. Lets say there is $1000 sitting on my counter, I take $200 out to go buy shoes. My wife get home and notice the $800 on the counter, later I take another $200 away and buy another pair. Now it's $400 gone from that $1000. Red flag. What I do is add to that $1000 but keep what I usually spend, which really goes unnoticed. I bought a Infrared Pack with out a dime missing....:smokin....It's all done on my account but you get the picture right?

Back
Top Bottom