AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I'll help you to understand. Lets say there is $1000 sitting on my counter, I take $200 out to go buy shoes. My wife get home and notice the $800 on the counter, later I take another $200 away and buy another pair. Now it's $400 gone from that $1000. Red flag. What I do is add to that $1000 but keep what I usually spend, which really goes unnoticed. I bought a Infrared Pack with out a dime missing....
smokin.gif
....It's all done on my account but you get the picture right?
Ha, a little creative maneuvering. It's easier with separate accounts and when cash is involved, which I despise carrying. I watch my accounts like a hawk, so I'd notice things like this. Plastic helps me track my occasional dumb-*** spending ways a little easier, like these past 4 months.

Last edited:
Ha, a little creative maneuvering. It's easier with separate accounts and when cash is involved, which I despise carrying. I watch my accounts like a hawk, so I'd notice things like this. Plastic helps me track my occasional dumb-*** spending ways a little easier, like these past 4 months.

Haha same here i never carry cash and i can see the damage i did better online. Plus i buy have my shoes online since the availability of releases is obsolete so cash isnt necessary. Im frugal too so the cc keeps me from feeling guilty of handing over cash

I'll help you to understand. Lets say there is $1000 sitting on my counter, I take $200 out to go buy shoes. My wife get home and notice the $800 on the counter, later I take another $200 away and buy another pair. Now it's $400 gone from that $1000. Red flag. What I do is add to that $1000 but keep what I usually spend, which really goes unnoticed. I bought a Infrared Pack with out a dime missing....:smokin....It's all done on my account but you get the picture right?
nobody cares to hear that you are scared of your wife. Grow a pair and make your wife wake up on Saturdays so she can buy your shoes while you sleep in

I'll help you to understand. Lets say there is $1000 sitting on my counter, I take $200 out to go buy shoes. My wife get home and notice the $800 on the counter, later I take another $200 away and buy another pair. Now it's $400 gone from that $1000. Red flag. What I do is add to that $1000 but keep what I usually spend, which really goes unnoticed. I bought a Infrared Pack with out a dime missing....:smokin....It's all done on my account but you get the picture right?
nobody cares to hear that you are scared of your wife. Grow a pair and make your wife wake up on Saturdays so she can buy your shoes while you sleep in

View media item 314389

My girl loves goin out on Saturday mornings to grab my shoes. The trick is, start out with a dope chick in the first place. Nothin like a fresh pair of J's and some D cups wakin you up at noon on a Saturday. WE BALL!

Last edited:
My girl loves goin out on Saturday mornings to grab my shoes. The trick is, start out with a dope chick in the first place. Nothin like a fresh pair of J's and some D cups wakin you up at noon on a Saturday. WE BALL!
wife that up asap.....or u gonna lose her and end up like that square up there that can't even control his money

Stop bustin the guy's balls for being responsible. He just said he's already dropped 2K on shoes this year (as have I). It's a fun hobby, but if I had a wife I'd be a little more careful about my spending. If **** gets tight, your excessive spending - and by any measure dropping 2K on shoes in a year (let alone 3 months) is excessive - will be a sore point, as it should be. I'm not married, but a marriage is a partnership. Not surprising with the ghetto element on NT that dudes crack sexist jokes and bust balls like you're some kind of loser if you're married. I'd take a strong, loving marriage over another 20 pairs of shoes all goddamn day. To be honest sneaker collecting is a pretty immature habit.

I'm hopin this restock happens tho, I need just one more pair of these. One of my all time favorites for sure.

Last edited:
Nike still hasnt released any info on restock yet have they. Im thinking this saturday since they are not droping the retro 1s

Never seen a restock on a saturday unless its in stores. Bred 11 relaunch is an exception. NDC does their restocks during the day in the week. Just folow them on twitter coming here for info on the restock youre guaranteed to miss it. By the time someone posts the link everything wil be gone cuz theyre gonna buy theirs first before they post here obviously and thats what i would do

Stop bustin the guy's balls for being responsible. He just said he's already dropped 2K on shoes this year (as have I). It's a fun hobby, but if I had a wife I'd be a little more careful about my spending. If **** gets tight, your excessive spending - and by any measure dropping 2K on shoes in a year (let alone 3 months) is excessive - will be a sore point, as it should be. I'm not married, but a marriage is a partnership. Not surprising with the ghetto element on NT that dudes crack sexist jokes and bust balls like you're some kind of loser if you're married. I'd take a strong, loving marriage over another 20 pairs of shoes all goddamn day. To be honest sneaker collecting is a pretty immature habit.
co-sign.

that's why im glad im ending soon. plus its just not fun anymore.

real women don't like sneakers..only hood rats

Last edited:
wife that up asap.....or u gonna lose her and end up like that square up there that can't even control his money

co-sign.

Only hood rats? That is complete and utter ignorance. My girlfriend is a woman. A respectable, educated, employed (extremely well paid), responsible, beautiful woman. And she happens to love sneakers. Hush.

@ bence- I know you weren't personally attacking me or anything. I just can't stand ignorance, it just gets to me, and I'm in a bad mood. So, no offense.

Defend your ******* son. Lol. Jk. But really tho. When these Jordan's gonna drop. I need another pair

co-sign.

Thought of it myself also. It's iritating for them specially looking at somebody's sneaker collection. They think the other way and we all know what it is.

Nike still hasnt released any info on restock yet have they. Im thinking this saturday since they are not droping the retro 1s
Never seen a restock on a saturday unless its in stores. Bred 11 relaunch is an exception. NDC does their restocks during the day in the week. Just folow them on twitter coming here for info on the restock youre guaranteed to miss it. By the time someone posts the link everything wil be gone cuz theyre gonna buy theirs first before they post here obviously and thats what i would do
Didn't they randomly restock/re-release/relaunch those area 72 Barkley's last week. Albeit unannounced but it was on a Saturday. I believe they also did the same thing with those galaxy rookies on a random Saturday after the original release date along with some other new release.

All I'm suggesting is it wouldn't hurt to check this Saturday morning.

Didn't they randomly restock/re-release/relaunch those area 72 Barkley's last week. Albeit unannounced but it was on a Saturday. I believe they also did the same thing with those galaxy rookies on a random Saturday after the original release date along with some other new release.

All I'm suggesting is it wouldn't hurt to check this Saturday morning.

its a crapshoot on the actual day or time that nike restocks shoes. the galaxy foams got restocked during the week. area72 posites on a saturday... the one saturday i sleep in because nothing was supposed to release :lol:

Back
Top Bottom