AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Wanted the Bred 11s and another pair of Retro 88s. But I got the Area 72 Brons and another pair of Games.  

Nike came correct today. I bet resellers are pissed!
:nthat: I've been stalking this thread/eastbay/finishline for since they dropped. When NDC said they had more coming I had a 3 refresh minimum every few minutes :lol:

had an 11.5 (my sz) in my cart as a guest...then when I tried signing in to save on the shipping it took them right outta my cart i was pissed I thought it would just transfer the item from my cart as a guest to my member cart, o well kinda figured there was a possibility of that happenning. shouldve just said f it and paid the $8.00 for shipping. Oh well i guess my pair I got last month will be my only pair.

had an 11.5 (my sz) in my cart as a guest...then when I tried signing in to save on the shipping it took them right outta my cart i was pissed I thought it would just transfer the item from my cart as a guest to my member cart, o well kinda figured there was a possibility of that happenning. shouldve just said f it and paid the $8.00 for shipping. Oh well i guess my pair I got last month will be my only pair.
I was in the same position, but just checked out as a guest. Was afraid they would disappear if I tried to sign in. Might call NDC after they ship and see if they give me my $8 back.

I was in the same position, but just checked out as a guest. Was afraid they would disappear if I tried to sign in. Might call NDC after they ship and see if they give me my $8 back.
exact same here. I ended up just paying the 8 bucks. wasnt worth the risk. I'll try calling as well. Thought i click a 10.5 and when I finished checking out it was an 11. oh well. heard these run big too

They stocjed a bunch of kicks. 13s were all i was after soon as i saw the text said nikestore i knew alexqctly what time it was. I thought about grabbing the kobe asg and bhm 1s but said na i got a vacation comong up.

Im set on releases for the rest of april and dont see anything in may i want eother. Looks like its rackin up $$$$ time. Unless i can find those in my sig

Congrats on getting your pair fam :nthat:

NDC does their restocks during the day in the week.
If I'm not mistaking that BHM restock they had along with quite a few other major shoes NDC did it on a wednesday around 530 mountain so 730 eastern. DONT QUOTE ME!!

I know for sure my butt is gonna delay going to the gym after work just in case.
smokin.gif
got mine with the quickness

Last edited:

Guess I got lucky.. I added to the cart thru the link.. then signed in, it carrried my cart over.. then before checkin out, I went on ebates.com and went to nike again.. lol
Got the free shippin and the 6% cashback... feels goodman!!

Guess I got lucky.. I added to the cart thru the link.. then signed in, it carrried my cart over.. then before checkin out, I went on ebates.com and went to nike again.. lol
Got the free shippin and the 6% cashback... feels goodman!!
I thought about it but i was on mobile and i wasnt about to deal with ebates on mobile and the chances of me losing the shoes.

I did have to sign in and then go back to cart. got my 11.5

Wonder if this is the restock that they tweeted about earlier this week or if there will be just a HGG restock by itself.....

Wonder if this is the restock that they tweeted about earlier this week or if there will be just a HGG restock by itself.....
If they restocked HGG why would there be another restocked this week just for the HGG

Also week or 2 ago I mentioned that they sold "bred" 13s Jan 12th and restocked on Feb 7th. i did the math and it was 26 days.

so I was banking on the restock happening soon then got that confirmation with that tweet nike sent. So then I figured it would be wednesday or thursday since that was the last BIG restock they did that included the BHM collection and some other shoes.

HGG released Mar 16th .. todays restock 4/10 marked 25 days

coincidence?

Bought a pair, but I gave it to my cousin. I just didn't like the look on it. I figured it would be a lot more smooth on the leather, but I was wrong.

:nthat: I've been stalking this thread/eastbay/finishline for since they dropped. When NDC said they had more coming I had a 3 refresh minimum every few minutes :lol:

Thing is, I don't think these small random restocks are killing resellers, until the restocks and quantities produced get closer to matching actual demand, the resellers will still be making money.

If they restocked HGG why would there be another restocked this week just for the HGG

Also week or 2 ago I mentioned that they sold "bred" 13s Jan 12th and restocked on Feb 7th. i did the math and it was 26 days.

so I was banking on the restock happening soon then got that confirmation with that tweet nike sent. So then I figured it would be wednesday or thursday since that was the last BIG restock they did that included the BHM collection and some other shoes.

HGG released Mar 16th .. todays restock 4/10 marked 25 days

coincidence?
do you think it will be like that from now on and do you think they will ever restock Royal 1,s

Wonder how many of these pairs will end up on eBay/CL.

:lol:

I saw how much they were going for on eBay compared to the bred 13's that's y I had to pull the trigger so I wouldn't have to settle for the resale.

I'm keeping mine though since I sold my OG's back in 2010 because of the yellowing on the pods. Only way I would sell is to pick up a pair of french blues but ppl want a arm and a leg for those :smh:

My 3rd all time favorite Jordan just behind the Playoffs 8 and the Metallic 5's. Those are true grails for me since I've never owned a pair and didn't have the funds last time they released.

do you think it will be like that from now on and do you think they will ever restock Royal 1,s

Honestly .. no

I havent compared that theory to any other release/restock. Royal 1s idk i think if they were restockin they would have put them in this one but who knows its all random and whatever they feel like doing. I still think FNL will do a restock on these at some point. They were the ones who actually restocked 26 days after RD for the "breds"

If royal 1s restock i plan on grabbing 2 i cant believe i slept in on RD and missed out.

Just a FYI, the Royal 1's never released on Nike.com so there is never going to be a restock. You're going to have to look at other vendors for that like Finish Line or Eastbay.

This probably won't be the last time we see these particular 13's on Nike.com. Nike to hit us with random restocks in the upcoming weeks/months.

Last edited:
Just a FYI, the Royal 1's never released on Nike.com so there is never going to be a restock. You're going to have to look at other vendors for that like Finish Line or Eastbay.

This probably won't be the last time we see these particular 13's on Nike.com. Nike to hit us with random restocks in the upcoming weeks/months.

My whole post wasnt about NDC solely it was just in general. And it holds no value other than just how i pieced 2 releases and restocks together thats all.

Bte if people dont have a pair of playof 11s by nownsomething is really wrong. Thats about the 5th time theyve restocked

Back
Top Bottom