AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
NDC restocked these again today? Man! Unbelievable! What time did they actually restock this time. And I bet they didn't even send a reminder on Twitter.

NDC restocked these again today? Man! Unbelievable! What time did they actually restock this time. And I bet they didn't even send a reminder on Twitter.

Just read a few pages unless someone is kind enough to do the legwork for you.

It was yesterday .. and since Im bored I'll name a few that were restocked

88s

corks

HGG

BHM collection (3 sigs)

Suns foams

JB stealth pack from all star weekend

Chicago 1s

fire red 5s

kd aunt pearls

bred 11

kobe easter

squad 13s

BHM 1s

all i can think of .. go back 1 or 2 pages theres a pic

FNL took everyone by surprise with that big restock back in February with a lot of kicks that dropped in 2012....I think Nike was intrigued by that move...

Yay. Mines just shipped. Its 1020 pm in Cali and I just got an email. Kinda late but its coo. In case anybody cared

exact same here. I ended up just paying the 8 bucks. wasnt worth the risk. I'll try calling as well. Thought i click a 10.5 and when I finished checking out it was an 11. oh well. heard these run big too
yes they run a lil big, so wouldn't you want a 10 instead of your normal 10.5? not size up and end up with shoes that feel like theyre a full size too big?
I was in the same position, but just checked out as a guest. Was afraid they would disappear if I tried to sign in. Might call NDC after they ship and see if they give me my $8 back.
they will (or at least im pretty sure they will) give you your money back on shipping. just contact customer service...funny thing is I know this and I still signed in...must've choked under the pressure of trying to cop while right in the middle of working (not in the office either FML). Not a total loss tho I was able to snag kobe easters in my sz

Back
Top Bottom