AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
No doubt about that. I apologize if you took my post wrongly but it wasn't aimed at you.

It was just a little FYI for shoecollector75 or anyone else reading hoping to see if NDC is gonna drop the Royal 1's on their website. But I would love to be proven wrong and see NDC drop some Royals.

You're right about the 11's though lol.

Again, this probably won't be the last time we see the 13's and 11's being restocked. Win win for all.

damn I was asleep and missed the restock. hope finishline does one soon since it seems there still haven't been any returned pairs up ( that I know of). this is such bs guess ill have to get a damn cell phone next to get the damn texts jesus buying shoes sucks these days. made a twitter yesterday thought that was pretty much all I needed to do now I find out you need a phone to get to them quick enough before all the beasts lmaooo
mean.gif

If they restocked HGG why would there be another restocked this week just for the HGG

Also week or 2 ago I mentioned that they sold "bred" 13s Jan 12th and restocked on Feb 7th. i did the math and it was 26 days.

so I was banking on the restock happening soon then got that confirmation with that tweet nike sent. So then I figured it would be wednesday or thursday since that was the last BIG restock they did that included the BHM collection and some other shoes.

HGG released Mar 16th .. todays restock 4/10 marked 25 days

coincidence?
Could be a coincidence, but to be knit picky that 'bred' 13 restock occurred in the evening around 7ish which is what I thought could happen again 25 days vs 26 days not sure but I honestly thought they would trend in restocking these a bit later in the day than 4pm which for me I missed out as I was on my commute home from work!!!

Could be a coincidence, but to be knit picky that 'bred' 13 restock occurred in the evening around 7ish which is what I thought could happen again 25 days vs 26 days not sure but I honestly thought they would trend in restocking these a bit later in the day than 4pm which for me I missed out as I was on my commute home from work!!!
FNL "bred" 13 restock happened during the day thought didnt it? I could be wrong. But I know that NDC did their Feb restock around 730 eastern so 530 my time on a wednesday. I left work about 2 min before 5 yesterday and turned my phone off silent just in case since it was day 25  and after about 4-5 minutes of driving I heard it go off and saw @nikestore text I knew what time it was. Pulled over and went straight for the 13s all I wanted

Called nike today and they refunded me the shipping charge from not being logged in. So anybody that wasnt logged in, just call them and get it refunded

For some reason I'm feeling like these restocks are keeping the exclusivity down but the resell prices up ,people that miss out know there is more pairs out and the thirst picks up all over again

For some reason I'm feeling like these restocks are keeping the exclusivity down but the resell prices up ,people that miss out know there is more pairs out and the thirst picks up all over again

If they keep restocking like the bred 11s resell price will go down. I see DEADSTOCK pairs of the bred 11s for 250$ unlike the initial $350 price on RD.

Okay missed the HYPERSTRIKE NDC restock
mean.gif
, so can I safely guess that FNL and FL/EB/CHMPS up next?

i'm hoping fnl will announce their restock like they did with the 11s so ill at least be ready to try and get through the madness again
eyes.gif

After wearing these for the first time, I change my mind about them being too big. I think they feel big because the shoe itself is bulky and the height of the toe box is so high. When I took the insert out of the shoe and put my foot on it, the sizing was perfect. However, there is a lot of extra space between the top of my toe and the top of the toe box when I have them on. I think if you sized down, the space will be reduced but your toes will be crammed at the top of the shoe.

Hope this makes sense for those who were wondering.

After wearing these for the first time, I change my mind about them being too big. I think they feel big because the shoe itself is bulky and the height of the toe box is so high. When I took the insert out of the shoe and put my foot on it, the sizing was perfect. However, there is a lot of extra space between the top of my toe and the top of the toe box when I have them on. I think if you sized down, the space will be reduced but your toes will be crammed at the top of the shoe.

Hope this makes sense for those who were wondering.

This...

I bought a 9.5 but they were way to snug so I went up to 10 and at first they felt huge but it is just tjat the toe box is roomy.....has height to it.

Last edited:
I really got lucky.  I was on the hunt for the HGG 13's after I passed them up on the release date.  I was in a meeting when the tweet came out.  Even after the meeting, I glanced at the tweet on the front screen but didn't think anything of it until my co-worker came up to me and was like "dude, they restocked everything! including the corks and 88's" Got on my phone, add to cart a size 10, tried logging in 4x...i couldn't remember my damn password! lol.  I had to get my car keys and run out to the car cuz' I left my wallet there...too much drama. But at the end, I got it, contemplated to get other pairs or another pair of the HGG but passed it up to other buyers like myself who's only looking to buy a pair to enjoy.

If they keep restocking like the bred 11s resell price will go down. I see DEADSTOCK pairs of the bred 11s for 250$ unlike the initial $350 price on RD.

Black red xi was a rerelease tho. Much larger quantities.

By any chance, does anyone know if there were a full size run for the corks and 88s or just scattered select sizes?

Grabbed a second pair last night as well, shipped today. One of my favorite JB releases in the past 12 months.

That restock was ridiculous omg I didn't know so many were restocking I quickly went for the 13s if I could've copped all the other stuff from that restock I would be good for the year

Back
Top Bottom