AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
^^^ RhInoSpOrt

You're exactly right...what we'd classify as "true sneaker aficionados" IS a dying breed.

This particular younger guy I'd say "liked" shoes but I wouldn't say he truely LOVES them.

Now that I think about it guys I feel are real "heads" could also be counted on one hand by me too. 

:lol: you guys must not know many people if you can count "sneakerheads" on 1 hand.

also, macnjnc, it seems like you have encountered the classic younger consumer. they "rent" shoes regularly since so many shoes drop.

I went to rif LA yesterday and saw a bunch of PE 13's!

this one stood out to me.. Quentin Richardson Black/Royal PE's that he wore when he was in Orlando.

If anyone got 2 g's and is a size 15.. go scoop em up!

With flash:

Is anyone looking for a size 9 in the He Got Game 13s? If so, I know where a pair is at, so just PM me. Thanks

It's weird that these and the bred 13s won't be restocking on the 25th. I guess JB didn't want to get rid of all the retros in one huge restock

this one stood out to me.. Quentin Richardson Black/Royal PE's that he wore when he was in Orlando.

With flash:
2gs amd No 3m
mean.gif

Hey just wondering, i got some 05 altitudes, but i noticed on one shoe, the toebox has the normal tumbled leather, but on the other it's more of a soft smoother leather. Is this normal? 

It's weird that these and the bred 13s won't be restocking on the 25th. I guess JB didn't want to get rid of all the retros in one huge restock

Idk. Thats supposedly why they are doing this restock. To get rid of everything

I really dont know if we will see these restock again

Great chance to get some Squadron Blues if you missed out and still want them for retail. Livestock still has good sizes use code LS1YR to get them for retail.

Guess I gotta give into the reseller

Im shocked they only restocked that once. I feel like theyre saving em for a surprise, but then maybe no?

I got a pair surprisingly. Hoping to trade once i hve something i really want. If not, ill get around to wearing em sometime

Last edited:
still looking for these i'm SO SALTY that I missed the champs mall of America restock a few days ago.
mean.gif
 I'm still hoping on finishline since (I think) they still haven't put up a single returned/cancelled pair since rd. who knows they might have some like the concords, they might not, but either way we could be waiting another year lol.

With flash:
I need these and his white/black/blue PE colorway to be released.

Last edited:
Walked into my local spot yesterday, had a stack of these sitting on the table. I was like "oh **** restock" my man was like "yep need a pair" "hell yea" love when that happens

Sneakerology in NY has some sizes back in stock for retail + ship via phone order.

Phone: 631-324-0809

Sizes 8 to 14 available

EDIT: SOLD OUT!

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a warehouse full of these somewhere. Back to school restock or some ish like that.

Back
Top Bottom