AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
still waiting on that restock....lol   ,  i'm not pulling the trigger on a reseller.    $200 shipped would be my limit if i were to buy from a reseller.   Anything over $200 (on a $170 shoe)  you can keep it.  on to the next kick.  it's just shoes

truth. some dude on here was posting about how his shoes were deadstock but worn 2 times. i mean, i know we all abuse what deadstock really means but my goodness... used but new?

Wow some of these resellers have no clue :smh:
deadstock but worn 2 times :lol:

Was the 2011 version limited?

DS pairs in my size go from $335 to $400.

Geez Louise!

tired.gif

They'll have to purchased later in the year I guess, if at all.
2011 Playoffs?

Nah, not limited at all.  Just a grail for many that never saw a retro until that drop.

Eastbay had a Gold Club only restock of the Playoffs and the Bordeaux...how I miss those perks.  Kicking myself for basically giving away my double.

^ Oh ok, makes since then.

Same for the 2010 Flint 13s I guess.

Its a nice shoe (Playoff 13s), but I feel like I have to really love them to pay that much, and maybe I'm just being cheap.

Oh well, the White/Black, White/Reds & Altitudes will hold me over until I convince my girl to buy the 2011 Playoffs.

:lol:

bought my playoffs for $250 shipped after my rd pair was stolen...looking for a backup around the same price or a straight trade for a pair of the blk toes... ill get my backup cuz someone will bite

Last edited:

Its a nice shoe (Playoff 13s), but I feel like I have to really love them to pay that much, and maybe I'm just being cheap.

Oh well, the White/Black, White/Reds & Altitudes will hold me over until I convince my girl to buy the 2011 Playoffs.

laugh.gif
I need me some Altitudes now. Have every OG colorway in my collection now (at least the mids), but I need some Altitudes. Wouldn't mind the Wheats either, but not actively looking those. Hard as hell to find a DS pair today anyway.

13s just give me feet-gasms.

I thought I missed out on these! I lucked out finding them on here.  Not going to lie tho the quality isn't all that.  

laugh.gif
Look around for 2005 Flints if you can.  The 2010 pair is way overpriced given everything it lacks.

The Playoffs are tanks, though.  You won't regret copping as long as you can get them at a decent #.

These Black Toes definitely exceeded my expectations, my set (mids) is officially complete.  Just need to hunt down a DS pair of Low Navy's...

I picked one pair up at the mall almost had a double cop but the hype was so real locally. Might hold them for the summer, but id rather have an extra pair of playoffs over these.

Look around for 2005 Flints if you can.  The 2010 pair is way overpriced given everything it lacks.

The Playoffs are tanks, though.  You won't regret copping as long as you can get them at a decent #.

These Black Toes definitely exceeded my expectations, my set (mids) is officially complete.  Just need to hunt down a DS pair of Low Navy's...

+1

Just pulled the trigger on some '05 Altitudes (DS), my '05 Flints needed a neighbor :wow:

BUT how I fiend for some of those navy/black lows. :frown:

$400+ is a bit too much to drop for the lows, but I don't see these retroing anytime soon.

Last edited:
if FNL can't somehow resolve my issue im gonna be forced to rock two different sizes of these. FML

+1

Just pulled the trigger on some '05 Altitudes (DS), my '05 Flints needed a neighbor
embarassed.gif

BUT how I fiend for some of those navy/black lows.
frown.gif

$400+ is a bit too much to drop for the lows, but I don't see these retroing anytime soon.
Definitely thirsty for an OG pair, especially since I don't like what JB has done of late with the mesh on 13's.  That price is definitely harsh though, lol.

if FNL can't somehow resolve my issue im gonna be forced to rock two different sizes of these. FML

What happened? Did you get two different sized shoes in the same box?

yes. the left shoe is a half size smaller.. I honestly probably would never have known the difference if i had not seen the insole sticker as I was putting the left shoe on.

could be a jb error/could be a mixup.. the mgr is going to call me later today.

I actually switched my boy that day for his pair because the pair from the raffle that was won had bad pod bleeding already.. the white pods were red. but now he doesnt want to trade back even though thats not his size.

Last edited:
Dang a new thread huh? I have been hanging out in the Iverson Question thread (nice break from Nike/Jordan for a bit). Not sure if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else feel there is a difference in the size of the box compared to the same type of Jordan boxes, but the earlier releases of retro J's (I have not purchased a retro J, since the olive 9, this release and the other release I have all have been the same size).

yes. the left shoe is a half size smaller.. I honestly probably would never have known the difference if i had not seen the insole sticker as I was putting the left shoe on.

could be a jb error/could be a mixup.. the mgr is going to call me later today.

I actually switched my boy that day for his pair because the pair from the raffle that was won had bad pod bleeding already.. the white pods were red. but now he doesnt want to trade back even though thats not his size.
I was nervous about this. This is the first thing I check for when I get my shoes, RSVP's too. I was just talking about that with the Nike employees when I went to get my 11s this weekend.

Good luck man, I know it'll be hard to get an exchange. I am willing to bet FNL held stock back based on the previous few releases, in which case they should just send another pair to the store to make things right. This is a special circumstance.

anyone else order the 13 HGG on 3/16 on EastBay and just got a shipping email yesterday? my bred 11 i order on 3/23 from FNL might get here faster...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sold my china 9's ,walked the plank at 240 for hgg shipped from a seller on flee bay if they restock ain't a guarantee I'm gonna get em oh we'll I caved in

anyone else order the 13 HGG on 3/16 on EastBay and just got a shipping email yesterday? my bred 11 i order on 3/23 from FNL might get here faster...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i ordered my 13HGG and i was supposed to get them today but I checked with UPS and now they coming tomorrow. I ordered two pairs of 11's one from Eastbay and one from Finishline. For the Eastbay pair havent gotten shipping yet but for my finishline pair says i should get it in two more business days.

Oh well, the White/Black, White/Reds

Yeah I will try for those.

I do like the 3M on them too.

In the future, they'll be mines.

Back
Top Bottom