AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
NDC restock pair delivered today
nthat.gif

Glad I got my first pair off the restock. Never had these at all when I was in high school.

Man, I was looking to get these on the release date, but couldn't cause I had to pay my Direct TV bill. I would have loved to have camped out for these if I had my money. And of course they restocked on NDC last week until they sold out again. Man they were by far the most anticipated release this year. I'm hoping they would restock again on FNL and a couple of other major retailers or maybe they won't I mean who knows? But I would really like to have these somehow, someway.

My pair finally came in and all in all I can say I'm really impressed with this pair mine have no defects and look great

I didn't like it when I bought it online....but when they arrived...... I was in love. Super clean color way. Holding it in your hands is all the difference for me. I bought them Kobe 8 all stars. And wow.....even uglier in person. Sold them joints real quick

UnDS them for a trip down south. Still super comfy as my og's and fresh colorway. Glad I copped these and the Black/Reds Xiii's.

Back
Top Bottom