AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Im tts 12 .. have 2013 size 12 black/red and they fit perfect. Have playoffs in 11.5 fit perfect .. 2010 flints in 12 fit but are roomy. 2013 hgg in 11.5 fit perfect.

Now those quality ppl yeah theyre def have a different feel to them opposed to the other 13s but i see nothing wrong with them im completely satisfied with my purchase. No complaints here. Quality is good to me.

Came in today

View media item 370462View media item 370463
**before you fashion police start to flame, I pulled my jeans up to take the pic :smh:

Last edited:
I was suprised to see an invoice in the shipping box when I broke the seal .. 90% of the time I never get invoices from any retailer except FTL

I was told by an Eastbay rep that they no longer include invoices on these big releases because since they're guaranteed to sell out, they don't even bother unpacking them from the Nike shipment (they all come in separately in single boxes). They just slap a shipping label on that box and call it a day. My box for this release actually had "Air Jordan 13 Retro" imprinted on the side. Not a smart move for online orders if you ask me.

I assume this holds true for the rest of the FTL family too.

Last edited:
And this is why people receive different size shoes from what the sticker on the box says or two different left and right sizes. All orders should be checked to make sure the product is correct before sending it out to customers.

And this is why people receive different size shoes from what the sticker on the box says or two different left and right sizes. All orders should be checked to make sure the product is correct before sending it out to customers.

Exactly. Cuz that retailer will lose money if its a mess up they cant fix

UPS just dropped off my pair from the restock. Noticed some black marks around sole. Nothing a shoe eraser couldn't fix. Happy with it nonetheless

View media item 371287Got these from Nike store. Had a quick check on the day but missed this broken eyelet. Feel half a size bigger than the playoffs in the toebox but thats it for me. Much nicer material and feel to this shoe.

I was told by an Eastbay rep that they no longer include invoices on these big releases because since they're guaranteed to sell out, they don't even bother unpacking them from the Nike shipment (they all come in separately in single boxes). They just slap a shipping label on that box and call it a day. My box for this release actually had "Air Jordan 13 Retro" imprinted on the side. Not a smart move for online orders if you ask me.

I mentioned it somewhere else but I was wondering why the boxes from Eastbay were labeled with the release name of the sneaker.

A rep flat out told me that they don't send paper invoices to save money. Probably a misinformed rep, but it wouldn't shock me given how cheap that damn company has become over the years.

Finally reunited with these again after selling my OG's
smokin.gif

Dudes that complained about quality, the only significant difference that I can tell between these and the OGs .. is that the side panel isnt padded now, its basically flat and the color being an off white which isnt even that noticeable. And loking at the pic above of the OGs ... thats it, other than that these are on point. I dont see this quality BS people keep referring to. smh .. but they still bought em lol

Idk about yall but if you ever notice, quality talk only happens before the release. but soon as they drop you dont hear **** about quality being poor
laugh.gif

rec'd my pair from the Nike restock...did anyone elses white seem off??? Like its not a cripsy white. Maybe its me but the white doesnt "pop" like the soles.

IDK, overall i have no other complaints.

rec'd my pair from the Nike restock...did anyone elses white seem off??? Like its not a cripsy white. Maybe its me but the white doesnt "pop" like the soles.

IDK, overall i have no other complaints.
yes this retro has an off white side panel on everyones pairs

So I officially gave up on a further restock of these through the FTL, CH, EB and FNL outlets.  Seriously, NDC had the only restock...anyway...thanks for all the fun. peace

So I officially gave up on a further restock of these through the FTL, CH, EB and FNL outlets.  Seriously, NDC had the only restock...anyway...thanks for all the fun. peace

So I guess that's saying there ain't gonna be a restock of these 13's through FNL, CH, EB and FTL outlets....right?

We'll then I'll be copping off eBay or off some other site.

So I guess that's saying there ain't gonna be a restock of these 13's through FNL, CH, EB and FTL outlets....right?

We'll then I'll be copping off eBay or off some other site.
Honestly .. restocks can happen whenever IF they even happen. My .02 is if you really only want to pay retail then wait it out because there will always be a pair up for sale on eBay. But if you just gotta have them now then go ahead and pay resell price. Your money Your choice

It was a pretty big restock on NDC though.  The sizes stayed lit up for order for quite a while.  I was shocked that I was able to get my size, place my order and come back and look around and they were still completely available for order in the HGG. 

Back
Top Bottom