Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Missed on my reserving my pairs because I'm thinking the winners are selected at 5 pm Central like the old system.

I check at 5, it tells me I reserved but didn't confirm in time. No notifications showing I reserved or anything. Oh well... I shall flourish tomorrow morning.

So how long does it take before the waitlist turns into a full W or L, is there any timeframe/outline for this?
I’m trying to hold onto the small hope that’s still here...
it was at the top of the hour for me. my guess is they give 30 mins or 1 hour to confirm, and then it gets offered to the next on the list if it isn't

For anyone picking up at FNL tomorrow, check the app. They changed the pick up times in order of last names. I'm heading out of town tomorrow, and couldn't wait until my 3pm pick up window. So I called and dude said just come by whenever. But you know how some dudes like to power trip. Just a heads up.
Also pretty shocked how many people didn't get a reserve. Still think the online stock will be there. So try not to worry too much. Good luck fellas.

Still can’t confirm my wins. I called the stores and ask if they had a list and they said it will be in by morning. Hopefully if I just bring my ID I’m good.

I agree. :lol:. But....
838981D4-007C-4B79-8093-4050CD0C88FB.jpeg
A lil makeup and she good...l I talked to her before, like right before her son killed that girl at UT... but that’s another story for another thread

Missed on my reserving my pairs because I'm thinking the winners are selected at 5 pm Central like the old system.

I check at 5, it tells me I reserved but didn't confirm in time. No notifications showing I reserved or anything. Oh well... I shall flourish tomorrow morning.
🤷🏽

FLX tryna make you blow all your points on headstarts so you can't use it on whatever the tf else they offer.

So many L's I keep seeing and thinking it's going to be like the Royal toes Fiasco. Hope not, that wasted a lot of time and energy to get those. Just need these and then until Black Friday.

Even though on the raffle, this flx app is such a gimmick. It’s already bad you gotta spend points to enter raffles. But they won’t honor purchase points past a certain dates. Tried to get my points with the 5s; they wouldn’t do it smh.

Same thing happened to me on the 5's
They said some BS about its past 7 days so i can't get my points!
Told me i should of been logged in or something
They know damn well i was logged in!
I was like whatever these stupid points are useless anyway

Im pretty sure although there are stores open in Phoenix 2 ftl, 2 fnl and a champs that none of them had stock I struck out on 6 raffles between me n my wife.

People in Phoenix aint into jays like that Ive hit on every release in the last 5 years b4 flx n lockdown think theres been some shady goin on

Online or bust or hope for restocks been in the shoe game since 88 n copping what you want has never been worse.

Wow. Ive been WL on all 3 apps for my size 11. Won a GS for wifey at Champs.

Was hoping u got that extra 11, not looking forward to NDC.

Not worried bro...I'll get them online either way. Generally don't have an issue getting pairs online, just didn't wanna wait for these.

If you don't have luck tomorrow PM me and I'll let you know how I ended up.

Hey my good peeps, if you had rank the sites/apps in order for best chance of securing a pair of kicks...What's your go to first, then second???

Back
Top Bottom