Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

“They’re never going to be exact”.... is exactly why they’re aren’t going to be. As consumers, we have the loudest voice and don’t have to say a word. You can silently not purchase them. 💯 the same way if we want political change in this country, it has to be done right. I’ve been saying for 2 months now, look at what new balance does and the time and detail they put into the JP1300 retro. And new balance has been doing it SINCE THEY STARTED RETROING THEM. They’re E X A C T copies of the original. THENNN tell me Nike and JB CANT DO BETTER. Anyone who thinks they can’t, truly doesn’t understand business. 💯

I’m fine with my Nikes as is. When they happen to make them with good quality and better materials from time to time, it’s just a welcome plus. At this point why are you still in the thread day of release if you’re not copping lol? Go buy some New Balance then bro. Go to the NB threads and flourish lol. Why are you in the Nike/Jordan thread?

Last edited:
“They’re never going to be exact”.... is exactly why they’re aren’t going to be. As consumers, we have the loudest voice and don’t have to say a word. You can silently not purchase them. 💯 the same way if we want political change in this country, it has to be done right. I’ve been saying for 2 months now, look at what new balance does and the time and detail they put into the JP1300 retro. And new balance has been doing it SINCE THEY STARTED RETROING THEM. They’re E X A C T copies of the original. THENNN tell me Nike and JB CANT DO BETTER. Anyone who thinks they can’t, truly doesn’t understand business. 💯
The Worthys? Those are very nice. They are a classic.

New Balance? lol.

I’m fine with my Nikes as is. When they happen to make them with good quality from time to time, it’s just a welcome plus. At this point why your still in the thread day of release if you’re not copping lol? Go buy some New Balance then bro. Go to the NB threads and flourish lol. Why are you in the Nike/Jordan thread?
Those are the ones James Worthy started wearing in 1985. Those are considered a classic among super hardcore Sneakerheads. Bobbito gushes over them.

They’ve dropped on a few sites already (Undefeated, Creme) and they instantly sold out. I have a feeling these aren’t going to be quite as easy as some of us thought.

An OG colorway that hasn’t been retroed in 10 years was never going to be easy. How does NT of all places not know that? And we’re talking right after The Last Dance made J’s even more popular just weeks ago.

They’ve dropped on a few sites already (Undefeated, Creme) and they instantly sold out. I have a feeling these aren’t going to be quite as easy as some of us thought.

Undefeated dropped already??? Damn I’ve been watching the site since 7 & didn’t see it. Now I’m stuck hoping to get lucky at 10 going through the system with the rest of the rif raf again...

well here’s hoping we all get lucky🙏🏾

Just need one pair... Wonder if have the patience to sit in front of the computer for an hour plus just to attempt checking out 🤔

I’m fine with my Nikes as is. When they happen to make them with good quality and better materials from time to time, it’s just a welcome plus. At this point why are you still in the thread day of release if you’re not copping lol? Go buy some New Balance then bro. Go to the NB threads and flourish lol. Why are you in the Nike/Jordan thread?
Lol... just by your comment I can tell you don’t know. NB consistently puts out shoes with a higher quality/price tag than these retros. Have fun

An OG colorway that hasn’t been retroed in 10 years was never going to be easy. How does NT of all places not know that? And we’re talking right after The Last Dance made J’s even more popular just weeks ago.
Idk why people seem to think these will be easy. It’s possible for them to sit but I just don’t see it....and more stores are open so there will be less restocks imo.

Oh dang my FTL and Chanps are open and I didn’t know that! I wonder if they did app reservations!
To anyone with FTL FTA Champs that are open, we’re you guys able to do app reservations?

Oh dang my FTL and Chanps are open and I didn’t know that! I wonder if they did app reservations!
To anyone with FTL FTA Champs that are open, we’re you guys able to do app reservations?
Many people were able to reserve. Foot stores are holding reservations through Sunday. I would still call the store and see if they have extras.

Can’t wait to pick these up today. Never had a pair of flints and always wanted a pair.

Just picked up me & the wife’s pair...satisfied.

C6916278-A4F1-44CD-B24E-57CF7A224AC3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom